Helping Hands- Noelle X Reader

(Platonic)

I hummed my favorite song as I walked to the Knights Of Favonius headquarters. I finished walking up the last set of stairs and waved to Elin as she past by me to go train. She smiled and waved back. I continued on I pushed the big door of the headquarters open. Once inside I headed to the library Wyratt reminded me to be quiet as I past him. I just smiled as I walked into the library I heard the sound of my shoes hitting the floor as I walked around to the stairs. As I walked down I looked up and saw Noelle she was face down surrounded by papers and books. I frowned a little she's always working. I get tired just looking at her by she always seems to be looking for more and more work to do. I walk over and peak over her shoulder at what she was doing. It was a paper scribbled with notes about combat and knightly duties. I tapped her on her shoulder lightly trying to wake her gently.

Her eyes popped open as she sprang up in her seat I took a step back out of surprise."What? Oh no I fell asleep. This is horrible now I'm behind." She started mumbling to herself. She didn't even notice me standing there. "Hi Noelle what are you studying for?" She turned and seemed surprised to see me."Hello Y/N I'm studying for my knight exam and I can't afford to waste anymore time." She said quickly as she worked through her books."Maybe you should calm down you're a little tense." She shook her head,"No I have to study then I agreed to help Quinn at his shop. Then I have to help Marjorie move boxes of some souvenirs. Then help Sara with deliveries tomorrow and-" I cut her off,"Noelle I will help with all of that as long as you promise to take care of yourself." She tried to protest but I wouldn't let her. She sighed in defeat and went back to her book,"And I'm going to help you study." She turned to look at me,"No it's fine I can do it." I shook my head as I pulled a chair over to the table she was at. I started helping her with notes and pointing out things that seemed helpful.

Time passed and Noelle had gotten her studying for today done I helped her put the books back and clean up before we left the library. I held the door for Noelle as we exited the library. I also held open the second door as we exited the headquarters. We walked down the flights of stairs to Quinn's shop near the front entrance to the city. The afternoon sun was bright the sky was blue and the bards were playing and singing around the city. I waved to Katheryne as I passed the adventurers guild. I saw Quinn organizing fruits and making them look nice. As we approached closer Noelle greeted him politely,"Hello Quinn I'm here to help and I brought Y/N they said they wanted to help." I smiled and nodded."Oh nice I just need you guys to unpack those apples and sunsiettas and I got a box of harra fruits from Sumeru." Me and Noelle immediately got to work. I lifted the box of sunsiettas and carried them over to the stand I then pulled them out and arranged them neatly Noelle worked on the harra fruits. I finished arranging the sunsiettas and brought the apples over. Noelle and I both worked on putting the apples in a pretty arrangement. I put the empty boxes where Quinn instructed me to. He thanked us as we walked away."Now we have to help Marjorie." Noelle recited what was next on the to do list. I waved to Marjorie as we got close to 'With Wind comes Glory'. She smiled and said,"Hello Noelle are you already helping Quinn?" Noelle nodded,"We got done quickly because Y/N helped. They also agreed to help here." I nodded and Marjorie smiled again,"Ok then let's get to work."She clasped her hands together. Me Noelle followed her into her shop where she then led us to a small room with boxes."Ok so we just have to sort these boxes based on price. Everything has a label already. We go to work again we all three put the boxes in groups then all started working. I opened the first box and took everything that was priced above 1000 mora out and set them to the side. I opened a second box and took everything labeled below 1000 mora out and put it in the first box. I put the items I took from the first one and put them in the second box. In the third box everything was relatively the same price around 1500 mora. I put the boxes in the order cheap to expensive. I looked up to see Noelle finishing up and Marjorie was already done she walked over and moved my boxes next to hers. I helped carry them Noelle finished and started carrying her boxes over I helped her too.

She walked us out her shop and held the door for us,"Thank you both you were such a big help." Marjorie smiled. "It was no trouble Ms.Marjorie." Noelle replied we waved to her as we walked away."So since we're done with all that how about we-" I tried to speak but Noelle quickly said,"We could get a head start on our chores for tomorrow!" I shook my head,"No we can relax you especially." She made an 'oh' face. We walked out the front entrance. The sun set had vaguely started the sky was close to turning a beautiful pink and orange ombre."How about a walk to Windrise?" I suggested Noelle smiled and nodded,"Sounds lovely Y/N." We walked across the bridge birds flying away Timmie made a face of light sadness as he started to walk back to the city. We walked down the path the wind blowing throught the leaves and grass. I saw th huge tree that rested behind the Statue of The Seven. I looked up at it as we got closer then out across the open plain I saw a huge patch of different kinds of flowers."Noelle we could go flower picking!" I said as I pointed. She smiled and looked at me we quickly walked over and sat in the field I started picking little white flowers and Noelle was picking flowers that looked like roses but didn't have thorns. We were giggling and chatting about random things the were interesting to us.

The sunset had begun to set in the sky was getting more illuminated with shades of pink,orange,yellow, and anything in between. Noelle and I had gathered flowers we liked and decided to sit under the large tree a.d watch the sunset. We layed on the grass I listened as the birds chirped their melodies Noelle started to talk about how she hopes she passes her exam this time. I only smiled and reassured her telling her that she was strong,smart,kind,and like every knight is she's brave. She thanked me for my "kind words" I don't know why she worded it like that it was the truth. "Do you wanna head back to the city before it gets to dark?" I questioned sitting up. She nodded and we got up and brushed off our clothes as we started to walk back to the city. When we were in the gate we said goodbye to each other as I walked away I told her,"And make sure you get some good rest ok. You deserve it." She smiled and nodded and we walked of to our respective homes.

Requests?
This is kinda based off her hangout quest.