Promise- Tartaglia X Reader

(Based off his story quest. Reader is a geo user the weapon doesn't matter so you can pick.)

Tartaglia had left early in the day to take care of some Fatui business. He hadn't specified he just said he had things to do. Well today his little brother decided to visit and I had ended up babysitting. "Teucer wait a minute!" I yelled after him as he ran far ahead of me. He didn't turn around only ran faster. I groaned as I picked up my pace. I had chased him all through the harbor my legs ached and burned. How do kids have so much energy? "Teucer stop!" I yelled again he was crossing the bridge near the Jade Chamber. My temper was wavering no matter how many times I yelled for him he didn't stop."Teucer stop right now!" I yelled close to snapping. I stopped for a moment basically passing out from running so much I leaned on the railing. I looked over and saw Teucer still running. I suddenly had an idea,"I'm gonna tell your brother and then you'll never meet Mr. Cyclops!" I yelled walking closer to him. He stopped and slowly turned to look at me. He ran back over,"I'm sorry Y/N from now on I'm on my best behavior." I smiled,"Pinky promise?" I said holding up my pinky to him he smiled and hooked his finger on mine,"Pinky promise. He cheerfully said his rhyme,"You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again." I nodded,"Mhm however it maybe a little harder to find ice in Liyue than in Shneznaya. That is if you don't wanna fight slimes and....other monsters." I knelt down and said,"So if you break your promise I might have to get my friend Shenhe to make the ice." I giggled. He nodded,"I never break my pinky promises! Don't underestimate me!" He smiled. I stood up again,"I don't really know where your brother is all I know he had some very important toy business to do." I smiled. Teucer nodded,"I know my brother is a great toy salesman! So he's always busy." I don't know how Childe even came up with the toy maker cover up.

It was a hot, but it wasn't bothersome because there was a cooling breeze. Teucer was still asking so many questions and boasting about his amazing brother. He was also walking around the harbor looking at stores."Hey why don't we buy a souvenir or something you like?" I suggest Teucer nodded,"I want a Mr.Cyclops toy!" I looked away,"Well that sounds lovely but the toy shops around hear don't have Mr.Cyclops toys because.....the shipment they were getting got into a little accident and was lost in the sea." I tried to quickly come up with a lie."Really? How does that even happen?" He crossed his arms looking at me,"I have a friend who could tell you how dangerous the ocean can be." I smiled down at him. "Oh okay I guess, let's go get a snack then!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Wamin restaurant.

"Teucer calm down the foods not gonna run away." I said as he made a mess eating his black perch stew, splashing the broth onto the table. I was wiping it up with napkins. "Remember your promise." I tried to sound calm but I was close to bursting with frustration. He stopped and looked at me,"Oh yeah." He said like he hadn't just been acting out of line. I sighed and rubbed my head. "So when are we gonna see my big brother?" I looked at him,"Teucer I already told you u don't know because your brother had something very important to do." He stood from his seat,"I'm done with my food it was good but nothing like my sister's cooking." I nodded,"I'll have to try her food sometime." I picked up his bowl and started walking towards the kitchen opening,"You'll probably be able to soon, my big brother always says he'll bring you back as his spouse." I only nodded as I set the almost empty bowl on the counter and waved bye to chef Mao. I was blushing, just thinking Tartaglia would say that made me happy. "My big brother seems to love you a lot, I can kinda see why." Teucer said as we walked,"What's that supposed to mean?" I joked," I can see why he loves you you're nice and you're pretty/handsome. But dating is gross and for grown ups." He shook his head as he ended his sentence. "That's nice of you to say but let's try to find your brother." I started thinking of where he could be surely he had to be done with the work he needed to do. I grabbed Teucer's hand,"Make sure to stick with me ok I think I might know where your brother is." Teucer nodded.

We got closer to the chasm and I saw Childe he was still working. I grabbed Teucer's shoulders gently pulling him back. "What? He's right there." I kept staring at the small group,"No it seems he's still in the important business thing I told you about remember." He looked at me with a confused face. I saw Tartaglia turn his head slightly and he spotted us. He changed his whole demeanor. I could tell he tried to speed the thing up. I felt bad for interrupting his work. I had Teucer hide behind a boulder as waited for Childe to finish.

I breathed out as I looked back over to where he was and saw him dismissing the soldiers he had been working with. He started coming over to us. He peeked around the rock,"Oh look it's two of my favorite people." He reached out his hand to me and helped me up. Teucer jumped up and hugged Tartaglia."I missed you so much I've been spending the day with Y/N she's taken care of me." Childe smiled at me,"Oh you're so kind thank you." He turned to Teucer,"Sorry bud I was caught up with so many toy things I also had to help my new employees learn to be a good salesman." Teucer smiled,"I know how hard you work, but do you think I could meet Mr.Cyclops?" Childe cheerfully responded,"Of course I'll take you now." I looked at him confused. He noticed and winked at me,"Come on Y/N it'll be fun." I rolled my eyes and walked with him.

Tartaglia ended up taking us to some kind of ruin guard warehouse. There was tons of them everywhere. I looked around astonished while Teucer was squealing with happiness. Childe was smiling smugly proud, but at the same time joyfully. He watched his brother look around with so much excitement, the moment made my heart tense up it was a nice sentimental moment. "Can we play a game?" Teucer said looking at Childe."What game?" Teucer thought for a moment,"Oh hide and seek." I noticed some of the ruin guards eyes lit up I quickly got Tartaglia's attention pointing to the problem not wanting to scare Teucer. "Distract him I got this." I nodded,"Hey Teucer why don't you count first?" He smiled and covered his eyes,"How high?" I patted his back,"Maybe 5." He nodded"1..." I looked back at Childe as he approached the ruin guards I used my vision to create a shield around me and Teucer."2...." I whispered,"Please Archons." Tartaglia was trying to make quick work of the ruin guards,"3..." He was trying to but its harder when there's multiple."4...." I bit my lip and summoned my weapon just to be safe,"5!" Teucer went to uncover his eyes,"Oh count again he's still trying to hide." Teucer put his hands on his hips,"Okay but this is the last time.1..." I kept watching Childe 1 ruin guard dropped there were 2 left."2...." I got anxious watching him fight,"3..." He killed another and the last one was weak."4..." I bit the inside of my cheek as the last one dropped,"5!" Teucer turned around,"Y/N help me look please." I nodded and walked over to Tartaglia since I had seen where he hid. I sat on the ground next to him,"So you're always telling your siblings you'll bring me home as your spouse?" His face turned red,"pfft no who said that?" I smiled,"Teucer." I playfully pushed him,"You're luck I love your ginger ass." He looked at me,"Hey I can't help what color hair I was born with." He smiled. I shrugged,"So maybe you're not lucky in all aspects of your life." He rolled his eyes,"I'm lucky I got you." He said as he leaned close to me. I rolled my eyes,"Yeah you are." He shook his head as he put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back it was nice when we pulled away Teucer came around the corner,"I found you, Y/N you were supposed to help me! You've been sitting with him?!" I smiled,"Sorry Teucer he promised me some of your sisters food if I kept quiet." He made an 'oh' face,"Ok that's understandable. Speaking of which I kinda miss my sister I think I wanna go home." Childe stood up,"Of course but come on we'll help get you there." I followed them. Me and Childe walked a little behind Teucer,"It's true I will make you my spouse one day." Tartaglia said as he grabbed my hand."Promise?" He smiled,"Pinky promise." I giggled and he kissed my forehead as we walked outof the ruins hand in hand.

Requests?
(Sorry it took so long! And thank you for close to 2k reads! This is a serious milestone.)