Isolate-Obsessive Yandere Aether x Reader

( Highschool AU) (Aether P.O.V) (A/N: I apologize for taking so long to write this and it may not be the best, but please understand I tried.)

I looked up from my notebook as the teacher started speaking about a project, and my focus quickly shifted to Y/N. I could never stop thinking about them, I never wanted to either. Why would I? I think about what we would look like together. How it would feel to hug them, how it would feel to kiss them. The teacher's voice suddenly broke through the fog of my mind,"For this project, you will be in partners..." Some cheers erupted, some students exchanged glances until the teacher shushed them,"If you'd let me finish, I will be picking partners. And you will have this weekend to complete it and turn it in on Monday. It's not a hard assignment." Some people sighed over dramatically, and some tensed up. I just looked around seeing who I could potentially get partnered with. The teacher picked up a paper from his desk clearing his throat,"Okay first we have Y/N and Aether," Y/N turned back to look at me they gave a soft smile before they turned back around. At that moment I wished time would freeze, my face felt hot and my heart was swooning I couldn't pay any attention to the teacher anymore only the fact I was lucky enough to be partnered with the love of my life. I finished class with a small smile as the bell rang, signaling we had a 10-minute break until the next class. Y/N came up to me and handed me a tiny slip of paper,"It's my number. Text me later when you wanna work on the project." They said as I grabbed the paper, glancing at the numbers before putting it in my pocket. They turned and waved before leaving the room with their friend(s). I grabbed my bag and left as well, excited for the day to end, I only had two more classes for the day, I couldn't pay attention to anything to excited to be with Y/N, I wasn't worried about it anyway I could just ask my sister to copy her notes.

I watched the clock as the teacher was finishing up the lesson, I watched as the minute hand got closer to the 12. I absent mindlessly started packing up, closing my notebook, and putting it away along with my textbook. I looked back up at the clock as I finished, once last tick and the bell rang throughout the school, I grabbed my bag standing up quickly and walking out of the room I walked to my locker. I opened it, pulling out my jacket, closing it. I saw Y/N walking turned the direction they were coming from,"Hey Aether, meet me at the library around 4. We can start working on the project just so we can have it done." I made a confused face,"I thought it was due in 2 weeks?" They nodded,"It is, but I just wanna get it done and over with so I don't have to worry at the last minute. Please don't think it's because of you." I nodded,"No no I understand. I'd rather have it done, too, but I was just hoping to hang out with you. You seem pretty nice." They smiled,"Thanks for the compliment. See you later, pretty boy." I blushed. They turned, looking back and smiling at me. I covered my face as I walked smiling at their words.

I walked out of the school seeing my sister standing with her arms crossed. When she saw me, she came over,"Damn, what took you so long?" She questioned as we walked down the road,"I was talking to my partner for a project. Can you hold this?" I said holding my bag out to her, she grabbed it and I put my jacket on, the air wasn't freezing but it was close to it I grabbed my bag back,"Oh and I need to borrow your notes for physics. I couldn't focus for some reason." She looked at me a look of annoyance on her features,"I'm not dense Aether. I heard Y/N in the halls saying they were partners with you." I looked at her. I crossed my arms,"So?" She rolled her eyes,"Whatever, forget it." We talked about our classes, teachers we didn't like, and the newest gossip going around while we walked.

We got home, taking our shoes off and our jackets before going to our rooms. I set my bag on my bed, laying down and putting my face in my pillow. I checked my phone and scrolled through social media for a little while before seeing it getting closer to the time I and Y/N agreed to. I got dressed in comfortable street clothes. I left my room knocking on Lumine's,"What do you need?" She said as she opened the door. "Can you braid my hair for me?" She nodded,"Sit at my desk." I did as told she came behind me and grabbed my head, jerking it to the side,"Keep your head straight." I mumbled,"It was..." She stopped,"What's that?" She continued braiding,"Nothing." I said quietly.