Lovely time- Zhongli X Reader

I heard my shoes hit against the stone pathways of Liyue harbor as I made my way to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. As I pushed the door open I saw Zhongli working hard as the parlor's consultant. I walked over to him and greeted him. He only looked up from his work for a second before going back to it."Hello Y/N just give me a moment and then my attention will be on you." I nodded and sat in an extra chair. I started playing with my hair while I waited. A few minutes later I heard Zhongli put down his pen. I looked up and saw him fixing the papers on his desk making them nice and neat. He stood up and walked out of the room. I heard him talking to someone before he came back to where I was sitting. He motioned that we could leave. I stood up and followed him.

As we started walking down Liyue's streets we started discussing things we could do for the day."We could go for a walk out in the plains." I suggest Zhongli looks at me thinking for a moment. "Sounds like a good idea Y/N." We started walking to Dihua Marsh.

We were siting close to the Statue of The Seven and I was braiding Zhongli's hair while he relaxed from working. I was humming a song I heard around Liyue frequently. When I finished his braid I spotted a bush of silk flowers. I got up and quick went over grabbing a few and going back to Zhongli. He looked at the flowers then back at me and turned his head back. I sat behind him and decorated his hair with the flowers. When I was done I smiled at my work Zhongli turned to me and said,"OK you're turn." I smiled again and turned. He began braiding my hair(If you have short hair he carefully placed flowers in your hair instead of braiding it.) After he was done he added in a few flowers like I had done to his. I turned to him and saw him smile,"Beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek. I felt my face heat up slightly and smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and I put my head on his chest and smiled.

We stayed like that for a moment before standing up and walking back to Litue harbor. On our walk back the sun had began to set I stopped for a moment watching it."You know the only thing prettier than watching the sunset is watching in reflect in your eyes." I snapped out of my trance when I heard Zhongli say that. I could tell my face turned red I felt the heat radiating off my face Zhongli smiled and we continued to walk back. His words replayed in my mind making me smile.

The sun had almost fully set when we made it back to the harbor."What should we do now?" I asked him. He brought his finger to his chin as he thought. "Would you like to get tea and listen to a story?" I nodded with a smile. We started walking along the paths. The storyteller was telling a story about Liyue's early civilizations I was kind of listening but mostly I was thinking about the day I had spent with Zhongli. I reached out and took a sip of my tea smiling. It was nice and hot. I left my hand on the table and Zohongli put his hand over mine looking at me and smiling the turning his attention back to the story. Soon enough the story was finishing up and people were getting ready to leave. Once it had fully ended everyone stood up to leave. Me and Zhongli did as well. We started to walk towards Yujing Terrace.

We were walking along the water of Yujing Terrace watching the fish. It was beautiful how the moonlight reflected off the water. Zhongli looked down at me,"Maybe there is one thing as beautiful the sunset reflecting in your eyes, the moonlight reflecting in them is just as gorgeous." He said his words made my face turn a bright shade of red the nights only illumination being the moon made it hard to notice. We went to the edge of the terrace looking at the view of the mountains. I was lost in thought and didn't notice Zhongli leave my side. When he came back he handed me a glaze lily. I smiled and looked at him. He gave me a warm smile in return. He started talking about amazing things he did as the geo archon."But I think the most remarkable thing I did was getting you to fall in love with me." I blushed again and wrapped my arm around his leaning my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head. I smiled and looked at the glaze lily in my hand. I yawned starting to feel a little tired. I heard Zhongli say,"Let's go home and go to sleep darling." I nod and smile as he leads me home.

Request?
Tysm for over 100 reads!