Birthdag shopping and surprises- Ganyu X Reader

(Platonic, Modern AU) (Ganyu x Keqing will be used)

Ganyu anxiously tapped her fingers against the table. She had her chin resting on her palm as she was lost in thought. She mumbled to herself,"Think Ganyu. It's Keqing it shouldn't be that hard." If you're confused, Keqing's birthday is coming up and Ganyu can't decide on what to get her."Calm down it'll work out." I said Ganyu had a tendency to overthink and make everything stress her out more, so as her best friend it was my job to stop and regulate her. She took a deep breath and sighed."I can't calm down Y/N. This is Keqing we're talking about." She said to me worried."Look I can help I know Keqing too you both are my closest friends." I say not wanting her to put to much pressure on herself."Oh would you really? That would be great." She stood from her seat. I nod,"Mhm of course. Do you wanna go now?" She nodded,"Yeah sure. Let's go." As we walked out I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. We walked to my car I unlocked it and we got in. I started it and we drove to the mall.

When we arrived I put the car in park and we stepped out I locked the doors. We walked into the mall looking around at stores. We enter one store and see some little things like necklaces,rings,bracelets,and ear rings. Just over all jewelry. I point to some ear rings,"Ganyu look they're little cats!" She walks over and looks at them."Keqing likes cats maybe she would enjoy these." Ganyu mumbles. I wait for her answer."Let's get them they're small but we can buy another thing." I smile grab the ear rings and pay for them. We continue walking around stores and chatting. We walk into a clothing store. We were walking past some shoes when I spotted something. I looked over and tapped on Ganyu's shoulder. She looked the same place I was. There was blue and purple cat slippers."You and Keqing could have matching slippers!" I say excitedly. She smiles and says,"Yea I guess we could. Let's buy these go to one more store then leave." I nod and grab the slippers checking the sizes. I walk up to the counter pay for them and walk out with Ganyu."You know you shouldn't be the one paying for everything." Ganyu says sounding a little guilty."No no it's fine I don't mind." I say reassuring her. She gives me a guilty expression and keeps walking. We were looking at which store we wanted to visit before we left. I happen to spot a candy store."How about we buy her some chocolate?" I ask still looking at the sign. Ganyu thinks for a moment before walking in the store. She looks and the boxes before picking up one that was shaped like a heart. She turned to me and smiled. We walked up to the counter and payed we walked out of the store and started making our way out of the mall to the parking lot. We got to my car put everything in the back seat. We start to drive back

When we arrive back at her house I help her carry everything in and she thanks me. I also help her set everything up and put it in a bag. We chat a little more. When it starts to get late I wave to Ganyu and leave to go home. I go home and go about the rest of my evening.

~A few days Time Skip~

I was over and Keqing's house celebrating her birthday. She smiled as we started bringing out her presents. She opened most of them but had left Ganyu's untouched I saw Ganyu start to get fidgety and nervous. Soon enough the only present that wasn't opened was Ganyu's. Keqing was thanking everyone for their gifts. And I saw Ganyu's shoulders drop a little. I patted her back gently,"She's probably saving it for when everyone leaves." She looks at me with sadness plastered on her features. Everyone was starting to leave and Keqing still had not opened Ganyu's present. When everyone had left it was only me,Ganyu, and Keqing hanging out. Ganyu was not as interactive as she usually was. As Keqing stood up she asked,"Ganyu what's the matter?" I heard her grab something behind us and then she walked back over. As she did Ganyu said solemnly,"Nothing it's just you didn't open my present with everyone else's." When Keqing sat back down I saw she had Ganyu's present in her hand. I smiled. Keqing said cheerfully,"I was just saving the best for last." I saw Ganyu immediately become more lively she smiled as keqing looked through the bag. The first thing she grabbed was the chocolate she smiled and set it on the table. She pulled out the slippers next and looked at Ganyu,"We can match!" Keqing said excitedly. She got to the bottom of the bag and looked at the ear rings. She took them out of the package and put them on."How do I look?" She said turning her head. "Great." I said happily. She put the bag on the ground and kissed Ganyu's cheek. Keqing then spoke,"How about we all have a girls night? We watch a bunch of movies and eat the chocolate." I nodded in agreement and Ganyu smiled. We put on a random movie and opened the chocolate. We just chatted and ate some chocolate. At the end of the movie Keqing pulled me and Ganyu into a group hug."Thank you guys for making this the best birthday ever." She said with a smile we giggled a bit a d continued on with our girls night.

Request?
Edit:Ty for 10 reads