Rainy Day- Diluc X Reader

(Thanks for over 3k reads!)

The weather outside was gloomy, it was pouring rain and freezing. I shivered as the sound of rain pounded against the windows of my bedroom. "Here you go darling." I looked up to see Diluc I smiled as he handed me a cup of tea,"Be careful I just made it so its hot." I blew on it and took a sip. It was hot and tasted good. "Thanks Diluc." I looked over and saw him taking out his hair and brushing it. "You should let me do your hair." I smiled at him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sighed,"Okay, just don't make me look ridiculous." I shook my head as he walked over,"No promises." He sat on the floor in front of me and handed me the brush and hair ties. I started brushing his hair and trying different styles, I smiled evilly to myself as I started to put his hair into pigtails.

As I'm putting the finishing touches on Diluc's hair there's a knock on our door,"Come in." I yell the door slowly opens to reveal Adelinde,"Mr.Dil-" Sh pauses as she notices his hair,"Don't ask. What is it you needed?" She seems to snap out off her thoughts,"I wanted to let you know me and the girls re did the wine display and put up some new types. Conor said I should tell you." She looked like she was trying not to laugh,"Thank you for doing that and tell Hillie and Moco I said thanks to them too." She smiled and left closing the door behind her. "I think she liked your hair. You should make this your new thing." He shook his head,"I like my regular style more, but thanks for the suggestion honey." I took out the pigtails and braided his hair instead. "Okay I'm done." I set the brush back in the drawer of his bedside table. "Thank you love. I like it." He stood up from the floor. It was starting to get colder, the sound of rain became louder. "Looks like it's gonna rain for a while." Diluc said walking over to the window. I walked over and looked out. The sky was hazy and devoid of color, like an empty vision.

I felt Diluc wrap his arm around me,"You're cold." He looked at me."Yeah I know I couldn't stop shivering earlier." "You should drink more of the tea I made you it'll warm you up some." I smiled at him,"I would prefer it you warmed me up." I blushed as he did the same. "I mean um, we could cuddle it would warm me up faster. You're like a human heater." He looked away,"Yeah we could do that." I smiled and we layed down together. He hugged me close and pulled the blanket over us. I leaned my head against his chest,"I could get used to this." I joked."I thought you would be use to it by now, I mean we sleep like this every night." I giggled,"It was a joke Diluc." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. I felt him start to play with my hair and gently run his fingers through it. "You're gonna make me fall asleep Diluc." He kissed my forehead,"We have time for a nap. Doesn't look like the rain will stop anytime soon." He kissed my forehead again,"You can fall asleep if you want lovely." I nodded and snuggled closer to him loving the body heat he gives off. We layed like that until I gave in and let sleep over come me.

We I woke up Diluc was already awake,"Did you ever fall asleep?" I yawned."Yes I did but I woke up not long ago. Looks like it stopped raining." I leaned up a little to look out the window. I put my head back down and Diluc pushed a piece of hair out of my face,"I love you darling." He said sweetly cupping my cheek in his hand," I love you too." He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back. It was a sweet moment. Laying under the blankets, hugging each other close as the sunlight that was blocked out by the gloomy clouds came through the window lighting up the room. "Well we should probably get up." Diluc said running his fingers through my hair. "Can we just stay here a little longer? Please?" I looked up at him. He hugged me tightly,"Sure why not we have time." He pecked my lips again and I smiled cuddling back into him.

Requests?
(Sorry it's short)