Scenario #1

Confessing to them buy they like you back! Please excuse if some are a little ooc(out of character)!

Beidou: Would blush and smile before bear hugging you.

Ninnguang: Would smile slightly and confess her feelings as well.

Lisa:Would smirk and say something flirtatious to get you flustered. Probably something like,"Oh you're so cute when you blush, you look so pretty/handsome."

Jean:Would be a little surprised and look away as she blushes. She takes a deep breath before confessing to you as well

Kaeya:Would lean in close to you and kiss your cheek tell you he likes you back.

Yae Miko: Would probably do the same thing as Kaeya.

Itto:Would have the biggest smile you've ever seen. Picks you up in a bear hug a d spins around probably saying something like,"Now I'm really the number 1 Oni! I'm the luckiest man alive!"

Scaracoochie(Little reference for my partner<3): Would look away for a moment to process it. Then would turn back looking at the ground and mumble something like,"I like you to I guess human."

Diluc: Would kinda lag. Like you tell him and it takes him a minute to process when he does however he quietly tells you his feelings before asking to kiss you.

Yelan: Would smirk and tease you about it.

Ganyu: Would get so flustered and quietly tell you about her feelings.

Keqing: Would look away to hide her red face and mumble about liking you too.

Shenhe: Would look at you blankly and tell you how she feels then ask what it means. For example,"Y/N why do I always feel like there's something like butterflies in my stomach whenever you smile or compliment me?"

Zhongli: Would smile slightly and hold your hands as he tells you he feels the same.

Xiao: Would blush so much his ears would be red he tries to cover his face with his hand as he indirectly tells you he likes you to. Think something like,"I guess I can tolerate you more than most."

Tartaglia: Would smirk and make some flirtatious comments about how much he likes you.

Albedo: Would get closer to you and cup your cheek in his and and tell you he loves you.

Heizou: Would probably smirk and say ge knew how you felt."I'm a detective Y/N you couldn't hide from me sweetie." He kisses your cheek.

Kazuha: Would stay quiet for a moment before he blurted out something close to I like you back, or I love you too.

Ayato: Would kiss your forehead and tell you in lovey language he likes you too."Y/N my dear you are the reason I wake up to the sunrise in the morning with a smile, because I know I will be able to see your beautiful/handsome face."

Thoma:Would smile and blush and invite you on a date to Komore Teahouse where he confesses to you and invites you to play the hot pot game.

Cyno:Would just bluntly tell you he feels the same and would offer to take you on a stargazing date that night.

Tighnari:Would have his tail be wagging noticeably even if he tries to hide it he has a red face as he confesses to you and takes you flower picking.

Raiden Shogun(Ei): Would probably say something like,"I do not normally care for mortals but.....you are different, you are special to me Y/N, I care about you." She would not be the most direct about confessing but she does in her own way.

Requests?
Let me know if I should add anybody and thank you so much for over 2k reads!<3