Head Pats- Gorou X Reader

I was walking with Gorou along Watasumi island enjoying the quiet atmosphere. I felt Gorou tap my hand. I look down smiling that's his signal he wants to hold hands. I grab his hand lacing our fingers together I glanced over at him and saw a small smile on his face as well as his tail lightly wagging. I looked back down smiling again even if he denied it his mannerisms were cute. We kept walking in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's presence. When our legs started to feel tired we decided to find a nice ledge to sit on and talk. There was one spot I always like to go because you can see the whole island and it's really quiet and peaceful. I start to walk towards it Gorou following close behind. It's not like he could be that far anyway since we were still holding hands.

I looked over the edge and then back at Gorou waiting to see his reaction to the view. The sun reflected off his eyes so perfectly and I saw his ears perk up. I smiled and sat at the edge. I looked up at Gorou and saw him still in awe at the view. I called his name and he snapped out of his trance like state. He walked over and sat next to me and quickly went back to staring at the view. I smiled and looked out at the scenery enjoying the atmosphere of Watasumi island. Gorou and I stayed like that a moment. "Thank you." I heard Gorou say breaking the comfortable silence we had been sitting in. I looked over at him,"Why are you thanking me?" I questioned a little confused. "I'm saying thank you for showing me this spot and spending time with me in general." He answered. I felt a gust of wind blow by. I moved my hair out of my face.

When I fixed my hair so I could see I noticed the sun had begun to set painting the sky of Watasumi gorgeous shades of orange and pink. I saw Gorou's tail start wagging again as he went into another trance like state. I silently giggled at this. I then saw a butterfly land on his ear. His ear twitched and the butterfly flew off. I then looked back at his ears and thought for a moment. I slowly reached out and pat his head. He was still in his trance and subconsciously leaned into my touch. I moved my hand and pet right behind his ear I heard his tail start to hit the ground as it wagged more. I giggled which snapped him out of his trance. He immediately blushed a deep crimson. "H-hey what a-are you doing?!" I retracted my hand,"Sorry you seemed to like it." I looked down a little sad. I felt Gorou grab my hand and put it on his head. I looked at him confused."You can keep petting me." He mumbled. I smiled and started to pet him again I heard him say,"But only because you seemed sad not because I like it or anything!" I smiled knowing that he was lying. I smiled and his tail started wagging again.

Eventually he had moved and put his head in my lap. I was still petting him. He was laying on his side facing the edge so I could distinctly hear his tail hitting the ground. I heard Gorou mumble,"Maybe I do like it." I smiled and responded,"You like head pets?" He quickly replied,"Only a little bit though." I smiled at his response it was obvious he liked it a lot. I kept my thoughts to myself. "So since you like head pets...do you like belly rubs?" I jokingly questioned. He turned his head with a blush plastered on his face."No I don't for your information." He turned back around watching the sunset before it disappeared completely. I giggled to myself and went back to petting his ears and head. I was willing to let him think he could hide how much he liked his head being pet. I was willing to do that because that behavior was just Gorou bring Gorou. I looked at the sunset and took a deep breath in. I smiled again I looked at Gorou in my lap and saw he was starting to feel tired."How about we go home Gorou." He nodded and we both stood up. We started to walk down the path we had taken. I grabbed his hand and we started to walk home like that hand in hand. I loved Gorou even if he was a little bit of a tsundere at times.

Request?
Mini A/N:Sorry for not updating this book sooner I've been a little busy and I've had little motivation to write but I'll start updating more.