Goodbye

(This is NOT a discontinued message)

  I never thought that'd I'd be making a update like this, but unfortunately I feel like I need too.

  I love writing and this book has been a way for me to use my skills in a way other people can enjoy, but noting can be perfect. Over the last few weeks I've been having a very hard time writing without feeling like it's a chore. And as I've stated writing is such a passion of mine and I don't want to start hating it. So I've decided to take a break for a few months just so I can get my passion for writing back.

  I used to update this book constantly, but lately actual chapters have been so inconsistent and not as great as they could've been, you guys don't deserve that. And I respect you enough to not give you less than you deserve. I apologize for my faults.

  If you have a request that I haven't posted, don't worry it will get written and published when I'm ready to come back, please be understanding and patient.

  Thank you to everyone who has supported this book in any way, I appreciate you and again I am sorry, especially if you like this book and look forward to updates. Just please keep in mind this is NOT permanent.

  I love you all, this is goodbye for now.<3