Scenario #2

How they like to cuddle/sleep with you.

Reference picture.

Beidou:The spoon. She likes to be big spoon. She gives you sleepy kisses on the nape of your neck.

Ninnguang:Zen style. I feel like she wouldn't want to be super close because it makes her feel suffocated and claustrophobic.

Lisa:Sweetheart's cradle. She doesn't which one she is but I think she would prefer the spot where the man is in the pic because she would be able to give you forehead kisses easily.

Jean: Loosely tethered. She likes it because you can be close with each other without feeling stuffy if you know what I mean.

Kaeya: The spoon. He likes being big spoon because he likes feeling like he's protecting you in some way.

Yae Miko: Leg hug. She likes to be close to you but not all up in your personal space.

Itto:HoneyMoon hug. Itto loves being as close as possible he also loves how he is always hugging you and knows you're not leaving.

Scaracoochie: Cliff hanger/ Loosely tethered. He starts of laying with you in Cliff hanger and changes. He craves physical affection but then again is terrified of it but if you really want it he will change to Loosely tethered.

Diluc:Sweetheart's cradle: He loves when you bury your face in his chest. He also likes how easy it is for him to play with your hair or rub your back.

Yelan:Shingles. She likes being close and being able to see your face.

Ganyu:Loosely tethered/The spoon. She'll start in Loosely tethered because she's scared she'll embarrass herself somehow. Over time she inch closer and closer to you and end up in The spoon. She likes being little spoon.

Keqing: Sweetheart's cradle. She'll never admit it but she really likes laying on your chest it makes her feel special.

Venti:HoneyMoon hug. Like I said in his headcanons chapter his happy place is in your arms with his face in the crook of your neck. He loves how intimate and close the position is. He also will sometimes press soft kisses to your neck to show more of his love for you.

Shenhe:Cliff hanger. Because of her past she never really understood physical touch so she doesn't really see a need for it.

Zhongli:Sweetheart's cradle. He likes when you lay on his chest and he loves giving you forehead kisses and being able to admire your face.

Xiao:The pursuit/The spoon. He likes being little spoon but he'll die before he admits it. He likes feeling your arms around him. But if he's had a nightmare where something happened to you he'll want to be big spoon for a while.

Tartaglia:The crab/The spoon. He moves around a lot in his sleep and sometimes falls off the bed when he does he'll blame you and say something like,"Why'd you push me off? I thought you loved me." In a joking way before he climbs back into bed. When he does he changes to the spoon with him being big spoon.

Albedo:Shingles. He likes being close to you and being able to play with your hair easily.

Heizou: HoneyMoon hug. He loves cuddling and being close to you. He also likes how easy it is to kiss you in this position.

Kazuha: Sweetheart's cradle/HoneyMoon hug. He loves both of them. He likes how he is able to hold you so close and kiss you so easily in these positions.

Ayato: Sweetheart's cradle. He likes to feel you in his arms, he likes how he can hug you in this position without it being uncomfortable.

Thoma:HoneyMoon hug. He loves and I mean LOVES how close he can be to you in this position.

Cyno:Zen style/ Loosely tethered. He likes both but it really depends on his mood. If he's had a bad day and wants affection it's Loosely tethered. But if he's upset and wants to be with his thoughts it's Zen style one reason he doesn't choose to do Cliff hanger if he's upset is because he doesn't want you to feel like he's upset with you.

Tighnari: Shingles. He likes the closeness. It's close but not super lose it's the perfect amount for him.

The Raiden Shogun:The Cliff hanger. She doesn't like physical touch almost at all. If she feels like your upset or sad she doesn't show physical affection she'll try the spoon with her being big spoon and she likes it more than she's willing to admit.

Requests?