Chapter 1: The Birth Of Zelda

Once Upon A Time, there was a queen and the queen of Hyrule was sad and wished she had a child and then she wished if only I had a child with hair as bright as gold a smile like a sun, and a heart like the silent princess.                      So then King Roahm said I wish that we would get that wish my love.                                                        Then the queen of Hyrule said to king Rhoam excitedly looks like we are about to get this wish.                                                                          Then a few months passed and the princess of Hyrule was born and the queen decides to name her Zelda.                                       A few years passed and the queen dies and little Zelda is loved by many for her kindness and beauty.                                         Then a servant went to her and said your father needs you in the throne room Zelda smiled and said thank you I'm on my way.                  Then the king said I want to meet you with you're new stepmother Mipha Zelda Zelda Mipha.                                                                   Zelda said nice to meet you Mipha you're going to love it here.                                            The new queen of Hyrule already hated her because she knows that one day the princess of Hyrule's beauty will surpass hers.                                      Then after Zelda went to her normal routine of playing with other children that she made friends.                                                              Then some bullies came and picked on her and they said you're ugly.                                                     Then Zelda said stop please what have I done to you that makes you not like me. Then they said loser go cry to your mommy wah wah wah. Then she decided to run away so she can be safe.                                                                     Then they caught her and dumped cow manure all over her. Then they called her names like little princess losser, you ugly golden girl, and cow manure. Then the bullies left her there and she said oh I almost forgot dinner is almost ready. So she went to wash the cow manure off then she said goodbye to her friends ate dinner and then she went to bed.