Chapter 11: The Battle Of Gerudo Town And The Calamities True Form

Everyone listen to me before we go out there for battle Today we are going out there and we will be victorious said Kohga.

Where did Ghirahim go Kohga said Sooga?

I don't know Sooga let's just Focus on the task at hand said Kohga in a commanding and frustrated mood.

Meanwhile, at Hyrule castle in the throne room, Ghirahim says hey Great Calamity there is something familiar about you.

Ghirahim haven't you figured it out yet I'm surprised you haven't said Calamity Ganon.

My master, you returned the demon king Demise returns said Ghirahim.

Yes, I have returned Griham at the moment I must stay in this form so no one gets any suppositions that I've returned.

That's wise of you Demise said Ghirahim.

I'm going to summon Yuga, Vaati, and the demon king Malladus said Calamity Ganon.

Where are we said the beings that Demise summoned then the calamity says bow down to your master, then malice goes into the beings that the calamity summoned and starts to give them unexplainable strength to where they were confused and they said what is happening to us then the calamity had control over them and they all said at once all hail the great Calamity.

Then the calamity says so Malladus you will kill and bring Hyrule castle town to ruin, Yuga I will send you to guard the yiga base, and Vaati you will help the yiga Summoners to help me get out of my prison in the summoning room at the yiga clan base.

I'm back don't question where I was the great Calamity needed me lets get back to the task at hand we have a desert and town to conquer said Ghirahim.

Meanwhile, Reuel found Zelda and then he says I have found you now I will save you, princess.

No Link help me said Zelda while Reuel has one of his arms around Zelda's back while holding his sword in his right hand.

Be quiet Shut up said Reuel angrily to Zelda.

Hey, Reuel that's not how you should talk to a lady said Zelda.

Huh What are you doing with her Reuel said to Link.

You are too late evil one there is a saying if I can't beat you I should outsmart you bye I coming for you next said Reuel then Reuel grabs Zelda and he starts running away with Zelda then Link tries chasing after them and then he couldn't keep up with them.

Then Reuel stops on his horse and says to his knights go kill Link and Urbosa I don't even care what happens to you just finish them off now then Link says crap Zelda is kidnapped.

Link what happened said Urbosa.

Urbosa The love of my life is kidnapped by Prince Reuel said, Link.
                                                                                  Then Link and Urbosa fight side by side stabbing each knight through the chest and killing them left and right.
                                                                                   Hey, Reuel we must retreat the hero is getting stronger said the knights trembling in fear.

trying to cheer him up despite Zelda getting kidnapped Urbosa says great job Link for the effort you put out there.

Yeah You did wonderfully it is very admirable said Snow White

Thanks, Princess snow said, Link.

Your welcome said, Snow White.

Well, it looks like we have to go on a rescue mission said Urbosa.

Meanwhile back at Reuels kingdom inside of Reuels castle hey Zelda Do you remember me said an old familiar face to Zelda.

Father what you are a part of all this said, Zelda.

Don't cry daughter you are safe now said King Rhoam.

Safe I was safe with my handsome Knight said Zelda.

Well, I hope you are prepared because you and prince well done to be king Reuel will be getting married in 3 weeks said King Rhoam.

What I know is he isn't a bad guy and there is some good in him but I don't love him romantically said Zelda both sad and happy at the same time.

Silence I don't care if you like it or not according to Royal law a suitor must be of royal blood and he is perfect for you said King Rhoam.

Meanwhile back at Hyrule  Urbosa says so Link do you know which kingdom the prince is from?

I don't know where he is going but I think he's taking the princess to the kingdom of Altea said Link.

That's not too far that's the good news also I'm hoping that little bird is ok said Urbosa with concern.

Aww, that nickname is soo cute said Snow White trying to cheer up the mood.

Thank you Snow White said Urbosa.

Your welcome Urbosa said Snow White.

Alright, Link let's get going said Urbosa then they start to head off then Snow White speaks up by saying don't leave yet at least say goodbye.

Ok, Princess Snow said Urbosa then Urbosa hugs Snow White and then Link hugs her and she asks I know you love Zelda and she loves you but you don't mind if I kiss you I promise not to ask again then Link says sure Zelda wouldn't mind I'm sure she'll know it's nothing serious then Snow White kisses him on the cheek and says don't harm yourself and then Link and Urbosa starts to leave.