Chapter 3: The Princess And Her Knight

A couple of years pass by and Zelda was working hard Zelda one morning woke up and put her white dress on.             Zelda went to do her chores and the evil queen woke up and did her morning routine of asking her mirror this question mirror on the wall who is the fairest of all the mirror said you are fair but you are no longer the fairest.      Then the queen said reveal her name in a hateful tone. And the mirror said hair as bright as gold a smile like a sun and a heart like a silent princess.                                                               Then she said Zelda and she knew her strategy wouldn't work so she ordered her servant to find someone who would kill Zelda.              Then Zelda was at the royal garden getting some water for the farm animals from the well. Then she started singing and not too far away Link says to his horse Epona I wonder who is the owner of this beautiful voice.                     Let's find out then he found the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.                                                                And Link says so what's your name The princess says oh my name is Zelda and I'm the princess of Hyrule.                                                And then he says oh so you are the one that owns this beautiful singing voice.                                                      Then she blushed but was sad because even though he was handsome she thought to herself he probably thinks Im ugly.                                    But she then said what's your name in a sad tone then he said why is someone as beautiful as you are so sad those clothes that you are wearing can't even hide you from your beauty. And then she was no longer sad and he was the first to speak of her beauty since her father. She fell in love with the knight but then she realized that she can't be caught talking to him. even though she wanted to talk with him a bit longer so the princess had no choice but to tell her handsome knight and Zelda says please leave, if my stepmother catches you talking to me she will kill you and the knight got on his horse and left with a thought in his mind why would anyone especially the most beautiful girl in the worlds own family wants to kill her she hasn't even done anything wrong. And he turned around and stopped for a moment after he got on his horse and said my name is Link and then he blew her a kiss and then he left and then a maid came and said that her stepmother Mipha needs her and she went to her stepmother. In a happy loving tone like she always did and her stepmother said to Zelda you and Daruk will go to arch plain. And Zelda got excited because that's where her favorite flowers are. And she was also told she was going there to pick silent princess flowers and then when they set off she laughs knowing her plan of killing Zelda and then she would be the fairest in the land once again would be successful.