Chapter 9: Valentines Day And True Loves Kiss

Good morning Link Here I made some breakfast get up I wanna eat some breakfast with you, my love, oh and there's a special day going on today and something that I wanna show you said, Zelda.

Princess why are you rushing me what's so special What is going on today said Link.

Today's valentines day I want to spend the day with you and I have something to show you for today said Zelda.

I'm so excited princess for today to spend my first valentines with the love of my life said Link while holding Zelda's hands.

This was a very good breakfast it was even better that I got to spend it with the love of my life so may I make lunch for today princess said Link after he finished his breakfast.

Sure Link we just need to get ready for our trip out to arch plain for today I'm so excited to show you my favorite flower said, Zelda.

Princess I'm so excited to spend this day with you said, Link.

Meanwhile, while prince Reuel was spying on Link and Zelda outside of Gerudo town and he says to his horse Efnena looks like they are going to arch plain what who are you get out of my way.

So you are Reuel that prince that is trying to kill my little bird lover huh isn't that right said Urbosa.

I said get out of my way right now or you will be executed said Reuel in a commanding voice not knowing who he was talking to.

Ok, you want a fight I'm up for the challenge said Urbosa.

Oh, this time I learned my lessons Oanyeno god of power I summon you.

What do you need I will help you said Oanyeno.

Take this fool down and kill her said Reuel.

Oh looks like someone is too scared to fight said Urbosa.

Meanwhile, at the yiga clan base, Sooga says Kohga I sense the power of a god in this world.

Send ThunderBlight Ganon to kill that god said Kohga.

Alright, I will go defeat him Kohga after he was told a god was summoned said Thinderblight.

Meanwhile back at Gerudo town after Oayeno was using his brutal strength to fling Urbosa around like nothing Urbosa says wow you are very strong.

I'm surprised you're still standing your the toughest opponent I've fought yet thank goodness I finally have a real challenge in this world for once said Oayeno.

We Gerudo don't go down easily said Urbosa.

Urbosa gets off my way then he grabbed Urbosa and threw her 15 feet away from him and he threw her so hard that it caused her to fall on both of her knees and then Thunderblight said thankyou now Oanyeno you may be powerful but I will kill you right now in the name of calamity ganon the one how created me.

Then ThunderBlight strikes lightning at Oanyenos head then he starts dying Oanyeno's last words were I may be dying but I will live on.

No whatever I have a princess to save and a knight to execute said prince Reuel.