Chapter 6: Korok Forest And The Rivalry

Alright, we are at korok forest you are doing a fine job storm thank you said Zelda. Princess said the Koroks. Yes, sweet koroks said Zelda. Why are you here said the koroks? Oh well if you wonder why I'm here I will gladly tell you my stepmother is trying to kill me and I don't know why I've never done anything to her to where she would hate me all I did was love her may I please stay here for a little while said, Zelda. Princess, we need to talk about it amongst each other and then the koroks changed their minds and said wait never mind you can stay here. Thank you so much you're so sweet said Zelda. You're welcome Princess said the koroks. Is anyone hungry I can cook a pumpkin pie if you like said, Zelda? We are very hungry That's very thoughtful of you Princess said the koroks. You're welcome I love being kind it's going to take a while so you guys can help me if you like if you don't want to help go ahead I don't mind I will be happy either way said, Zelda. The pie is done now everyone please go wash your hands please said, Zelda.                                We're done washing our hands said the koroks.                                Wait one of you hasn't even washed your hands please go wash your hands said Zelda.              I'm done washing my hands wait where did all of the pie go said one of the koroks.                                              I saved a piece for you said, Zelda.                                                                           I will take that out of your hands thank you very much said one of the koroks.            Why are you so mad all of the time is there something that is bothering you no now get here's a hug hope this made your day better said, Zelda.    Well, thanks for the hug princess said one of the koroks.                                        The guardian of the forest wakes up and say's I'm the deku tree and I'm the guardian of this forest listen closely young princess for the words I'm about to tell you is very important.                                           Nice to meet you my name is Zelda.                 You, princess, is destined to seal away a great evil said the Deku tree. What is this great evil I don't want to harm it said, Zelda?                     This great evil is the calamity and you see this sword yes this sword is the sword that will help you in your quest to defeat the calamity and the calamity wants to destroy this world and is the king of demons you have the sealing power to seal the calamity away the same sealing power that the goddess has and it can be awakened by an act of true love and try to find the guardians and the Divine Beasts and find people that can pilot the Divine Beasts.                                                            I had to give you that message ahead of time.

Thank you Deku Tree said, Zelda.

You're welcome now go get some rest it's getting late said the Deku Tree.

Good morning everyone I'm going to the entrance that leads to the outside of the forest said, Zelda.

Oh, youth, guided by the servant of the goddess, unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land of youth, show the two whirling sails the way to the Light Tower...and before you, a path shall open, and a heavenly song you shall hear.

Epona the love of my life is singing and she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard hey princess said, Link.

Hey, Link I have something to confess to you said Zelda.

What is it princess said Link?

I love you said Zelda.

I love you too princess.

May I kiss you Link said, Zelda?

You can Princess said, Link.

then after they kissed Zelda says Link I hope you can take me to the ball one day.

Of course, my love said Link and I want you to go to Gerudo town with me Link.

Hey, Efenu did you hear that it the beautiful princess that my father King Marth spoke about and he always told me that I should marry her and well I'm happy that I got to meet her father and he is very soon is about to be my father in law thank goodness said Reuel.

I have this sheikah slate to contact my father to let him know that Zelda's alive hey father the princess is still alive said Reuel.

That's good take the time to know her said Reuel.

Hey, princess said Reuel.

Hi, What's your name said, Zelda?

My name is Prince Reuel and I'm your suitor We need to get to know each other because we are going to get married soon and you will enjoy every day during our marriage.

I'm sorry I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm in love with this handsome knight named Link I'm not saying you are not handsome because you are but we can be friends said Zelda.

No, you can't according to royal law you have to marry other royalty said Reuel.

You're coming with me right now princess and you as well worthless knight princess your knight will be executed for his crimes wait what is this how is this knight worthy of wielding the master's sword no matter what he will be executed right here right now said Reuel.

Then Link punches Reuel and stabs him with his sword and then Reuel says noooo how are you impossible to beat?

Come on princess let's get out of here and escape this prince said, Link.

Link your bleeding let me help you I will always love you I love you very much, my handsome knight.

Here take this it will help you with the bleeding said Zelda.

Thank you Princess said, Link.

Efenu lets go and I will find you and I will kill you Link I'm coming for you Zelda My soulmate said Reuel.