Chapter 7: The Dream And The Next Owner Of Falchion

Queen Of Hyrule I will show you what is about to happen said a mysterious voice.

Who are you speak to me or I will destroy you said Mipha.

Silence fool for I am the Great Calamity.

What are you doing to me I feel very powerful and different said Mipha.

I promise to make you powerful that's why you feel different now very soon I will awaken and bring this kingdom into ruin said Calamity Ganon.

You wouldn't do that to the kingdom I only get to do that I'm the destroyer of kingdoms said Mipha.

I am the demon king I get to do what I want fine I will show you what will happen if you dare to betray your master your god said Calamity Ganon.

That's what you can do what mighty power the great Calamity has I will have the whole kingdom of Hyrule worship something more powerful than the gods themselves said Mipha.

Then Mipha wakes up and a servant comes into the room and says good morning my queen.

Good morning now get back to work said Mipha wait before you go have everyone in castle town come to the center of the town because we are going to have a pep rally this morning.

Then Mipha goes to the center of the town and everyone gathered there to listen to what she has to say Mipha says the kingdom of Hyrule I have a couple of laws I want to change and also a Dead or Alive 10,000 rupee award.

First I had a vision last night ever since we made an alliance with the yiga clan does anyone have any questions before we go any further said Mipha.

Why did you make an alliance with the yiga clan said one of the people in the crowd?

Good question I'm trying to kill the princess of Hyrule because she broke the law said Mipha.

Wait how did the beautiful princess break a law she did nothing wrong all she did was love also when someone is having a bad day she used to turn people bad days around said one of the people in the crowd.

How dare you guards arrest him said Mipha.

Now since he is gone any other questions ok well ever since then I had a dream no a vision last night from the Great Calamity and the Calamity looked like a giant full of malice all over his body and I've felt like what it was like to be possessed by malice and that power the power of the calamity was very powerful and The law I want to change is I want everyone in Hyrule to stop worshiping the gods and the goddess Hylia and to start worshiping the calamity right now we are building a statue of the Calamity to replace the goddess statue and if you are caught worshiping anything other than the Calamity you will be executed and to end off the pep rally if you see the princess bring her to me and you will be given 10,000 rupees as an award alive or dead doesn't matter said Mipha.

Hey Father King Marth the princess fell in love with this knight named Link and Link is breaking the royal law said Reuel while talking to him on the shiekah slate.

So have you executed him son said, Marth?

No father It's going to be hard since he wields the master sword and the calamity is going to be resurrected very soon said Reuel.

Wait hang on I'm coming to help to help you I'm in the kingdom of Hyrule right now tell me your location.

I'm at Hyrule field right now father.

Then after a couple of hours, Marth arrives and he says hello son for a long time I was waiting to give you this sword now I feel you're ready It can be used to beat the calamity you are the chosen one to beat the calamity, and also use the Falchion to execute that knight.

I've been waiting for this moment for years thank you father said Reuel.

Your welcome son said, Marth.

Bye, I love you son said Marth.

I love you too dad said Reuel.

Then Marth leaves and when Marth is gone Reuel says I'm coming to take you down Link Im coming for you and I'm going to save Zelda my love my soulmate.