Chapter 14: The War

My Troops we made it back to Hyrule   Reuel said with a happy face, then Reuel says with an evil grin Rhoam what's this goo what happened to the kingdom of Hyrule?

Reuel my boy this is the malice that came from the calamity said Rhoam.

the calamity is here already, interesting my soldiers get as much malice as you can said Reuel in a commanding tone.   

Yes, sir, we're on it, the soldiers grab a tube from their bags and they start scoping up some malice like they were commanded to do.

What are you doing said Rhoam with a shocked face?

Oh I just wanted to turn Hyrule into a huge empire but since it was destroyed then I will use this malice to create new knights to conquer other kingdoms, and I will rule a massive empire, and kill anyone who stands in my way, knights let's leave Hyrule's king here to rot.    

No, get back here said Reuel whatever he can live, then Reuel Teleports back to his kingdom to kill his father so he can become king.                Hey father Marth said Reuel.

Yes, my son said Marth.                                               Then Reuel grabs out his sword and then he stabs his father deep in his chest to his heart then Reuel yanks it back out, then Marth says why son why did you do this then Marth says his final words before he dies here are my last words I love you son but your reign shall be short this is my curse on you son.

Interesting father but that's not going to happen now troops unleash the malice.   

Then the malice goes inside of Reuels mouth reaching his very soul and then making him immortal and giving him the power that he dreamed of having then Reuel says yes yes ha ha ha ha ha I feel invincible I will destroy you, Link.   

Good morning Link said to Zelda with a sweet loving smile.

Good morning Zelda I love you princess said, Link.

I love you too Link also Urbosa have you thought about how we can take down the blights and take down the divine beasts?  

Yes, I might have found out what Naboris's weakness is we gotta get some bomb arrows and aim for the feat of the divine beast, that's what I got so far so we can get inside of the divine beast little bird.                                           

That's good it's time to take back Naboris. King Rhoam enters the forest and then Zelda says Father what are you doing here? Daughter this is not the time but I now forbid the royal law because I now see how strong your and Link's love for each other is may I stay here with you all and please forgive me for what I have done to you. I have forgiven you before you are forgiven father. Thank you daughter you are the fairest.                          

Hey, Ghirahim we have to stop them said Sooga.

Don't worry Sooga I got a plan Yuga, Malladus, Vaati go and guard the Gerudo canon pass or what's left of it, and you Sooga we will do a suspire attack said Ghirahim.

But Ghirahim they have the majority said Sooga expressing his fear.

Don't worry about it that's already taken care of Sooga then Ghirahim summons yiga clan foot soldiers.

Good thinking Ghirahim you are bringing some of our yiga clan foot soldiers.

Now Sooga all we have to do is wait for them at Kara Kara Bazaar if they make it past our little trap we have set.
Meanwhile, in Korok forest Zelda asks Link just want to ask are you getting tired or hungry?

No Zelda my love I'm fine said, Link.

Then Reuel appears and then he says Ha ha ha ha ha I'm back but this time I declare war on Hyrule and I will destroy you this time Link, rise my knight and destroy the Gerudo.                               
Where did the malice come from whatever no matter how much stronger you get we Gerudo never give up bring it on give me all you got.                     

Oh, how about I make things more channeling also Zelda my future queen we will rule a vast empire and conquer many lands together.                                                            

Umm Urbosa I'm very stressed we have to deal with.                                                                                
Little Bird now is not the time we can talk about this later.

Ok, Urbosa said to Zelda.                                                                                 

I'm ready to defeat you again said Link.

Ha ha ha good luck with that Link said Reuel.                                                                                   

We Gerudo are always ready to fight said Urbosa.                                                                                    
I'm ready to destroy you all with the power of malice you should be easy to beat for the first time Link I taste nothing but victory.