Chapter 4: Daruk Spares Zelda

I'm so excited to pick my favorite flower the silent princess also hey Daruk how is your day today so far I hope you are having a wonderful day said Zelda.                              Thanks for asking my day is going very well just me watching a very beautiful tiny princess pick her favorite flowers brings me joy said Daruk.                                                                    Aww thanks for the nickname you gave me Daruk  I think the nickname is very cute and can we take a short lunch break I'm hungry said Zelda.                                                             Well, sure tiny princess said Daruk.                                         I will get the food out said Zelda.                        No tiny princess I will get the food out said Daruk.                                                                       Are you sure I can get the food out thanks for being very thoughtful Daruk said Zelda?                             But I think you deserve a break for all the hard work that stepmother put you through said Daruk.                                                                   Thank You Daruk and she asks if you don't mind if I hug you right I haven't hugged anyone in a long time said Zelda. Yeah, sure thing tiny princess said Daruk.                      Thank you said Zelda.                                          Your welcome said Daruk.                                                                     Hey, Daruk yeah why does my stepmother hate me I didn't do anything to her other than love her back said Zelda.                                Well honestly nobody knows said Daruk.                 Am I ugly Daruk said, Zelda.                                No Zelda you are the fairest girl I have ever seen who told you that said Daruk.             The steppp mother said and she told me that everybody thinks that said Zelda while stuttering.                                         Now I see what your stepmother did now she told everyone not to speak of your beauty said Daruk.                                                                     She did said Zelda in shock.                               Yes, she did so she could easily convince you that you aren't beautiful said Daruk.                  Do you want a hug said Daruk?                          Yes please thank you Daruk said, Zelda.             Your welcome tiny princess said Daruk. Princess here is some of your bags run princess also your stepmother ordered me to kill you said Daruk.                                                           That's why I thought how did you pack my bags said Zelda.                                                   I snuck into the castle last night because your stepmother told me that I will kill you yesterday and I know you are so kind and loving and sweet that I can't kill you also so forgive me that I couldn't tell you earlier said Daruk.                                                                         It's ok Daruk that was smart to choose to tell me right now thank you said, Zelda.                                Then they both give each other their final goodbyes and they gave each other hugs.              I will tell her that you escaped and ran away and you were planning to hide at Riot village but now go and hide at Korok forest got it said Daruk.