Chapter 5: The Alliance

My queen, I'm back and I bring some bad news the princess has escaped said Daruk.            What then I will send out a group of knights to hunt her down and then kill her said Mipha. May I ask my queen why do you hate the princess so much I hate her because she is very disrespectful to me all of the time and why she is disrespectful when she is sweet and loving to everyone said Daruk? Ah, it's ok Daruk she is only like that when she is not in the castle when she is in the castle she's a brat said Mipha. Oh, I didn't know said Daruk, and Daruk knew the evil queen isn't telling the truth but he is just going with it. My queen said Daruk. Make it quick said Mipha. The yiga clan wants to see you said Daruk. Ha ha ha ha ha ha bring them in said Mipha with an evil laugh. I'm Master Kohga and this is my second in command Sooga. Master Kohga I want to make an alliance with you and I want to kill that princess oh Daruk leave right now you got it said Mipha. Since Daruk has left and there are no more distractions here is what I want you to do I want you to kill her so I can be the fairest in the land said Mipha. If you want an alliance you are required to worship and pledge your allegiance to the calamity said Kohga. I will worship the calamity said Mipha. Now here I will give you this eyeball that represents the calamity and you can use this to worship the calamity and to ask him to help you when you need help when you need it said Kohga. Remember the calamity isn't meant for mortals to control said Sooga. What was that Sooga what were you saying said Mipha. Oh, nothing my apologies said Sooga. Whatever the both of you get out of my sight now go kill that princess for me said Mipha. Then when Sooga and Kohga left the castle and got back to the yiga base Kohga said Sooga the calamity wants to speak with us. What do you want almighty and powerful Calamity said Sooga. Sooga Kohga I must warn you the queen is very powerful but she will try to control the both of you and once she has completed her mission she will kill you both I was giving you this warning but once I return the kingdom of Hyrule will be in Flames ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha said Calamity Ganon.