Charter 18: The Underworld

Demise's spirit to another dimension of the world where the god gods rule in the form of a human then there goes Demise into the river that leads into the underworld and then Hades comes onto the shore and says human I've honestly never seen you around here before how did you die oh wait to hang on tell me how you died because I  usually know how someone dies because I know every human that lives on the earth very well but not you what type of magic did you use to avoid me for so long.                                                                            I'll cut you right there Hades stop with the questions shut up and listen to me said Demise.                                                                            Excuse me do you even know who you're telling to shut up you're telling the god of the dead to shut up said Hades in a furious tone that caused his hair to light up in flames. Ok fine you win now let's get going to the place where I'd be for the rest of eternity said Demise. So Hades and Demise were on the boat traveling to the place where he'd be for the rest of eternity. Hades says well it looks like we're heading to Tartarus since the way you act tells me that you are an evil human. Then Demise holds out his hand and at the very back of his hand three triangles appeared and say now bring us to your throne. Hades laughs and says three triangles don't scare me who do you think I am then Hades decides to push the human off his boat in anger and fury into Tartarus then Demise uses the triforce to freeze Hades in a motionless before he does anything to the Demon king and then he says bring me to your throne. Hades says in a whiny tone fine I'll take you to my throne. Then after going further down the river, they reached Hades' throne the both of them walked to his throne and then Hades sat down on his throne and then there was awkward silence or it was awkward to Hades at least and then Hades says Cerberus destroy this human now wait what come on what's on your mind now you stupid dog. Then Hades turns around and sees Cerberus covered in this strange goo-like substance with nothing but red eyes as if his dog-like eyes are no longer on him. Stupid human what type of magic is this you can't fool me how does a human have so much power it better not be you, Zeus. The Demon king laughs and says triforce summon the Titans. Wait wait wait only I Hades destined to summon the Titans said Hades. Then the Titans are summoned and well they're covered in that same strange goo as well with nothing but red eyes. Hang on I don't get what's going on here then Hades wakes up at the base of Mount Olympus and notices that the skies went dark and the blood moon has risen and says what's going on then Zeus appears and says Hades are you behind this and Hades says no I had a strange day today and then the demon king reappears. I had enough of you your getting on my nerves says Hades. Relax it's just a human says Zeus. Brother, it's not a human it appears to be something else don't approach it says Hades. Then the Demon king disappears and reappears right next to Hades and does nothing. Zeus says wait what is going on here did you do this Hades? Then Demise speaks I am Demise king of the demons then he transforms into his true form. Well, no matter you must be stopped says, Zeus. Bow down and worship me and help me with my cause and I'll help you with taking over Mount Olympus in return. I gladly will almightily Demise then Hades wakes up in an unknown place and says where am I and who are you wearing the strange outfit and mask? You are in the kingdom of Hyrule your purpose is to help us by guarding the entrance to Gerudo town why you may ask yourself well here's your answer well we can't let the Hyrulean forces take back control of the divine beasts that would help weaken Demise and I almost forgot to introduce myself I mean ourselves my name is Kohga leader of the yiga clan and that over there while pointing to his right side is Sooga said Kohga.                                            Well ok in whatever way I can help the all and powerful Demise or should I say Calamity Ganon says Hades.