Chapter 21: The Battle Of Divine Beast Medoh

Sooga what do we do we are outnumbered 6 to 1 said Usrusa. Don't fear the harbinder of destruction is here I Harbinder Ganon brings demonic forces with me. About time we got some reinforcement that knight down there is destorying our forces with no problem said Ursula. Harbinder Ganon strikes down Link with his malice but Link cuts down the malice in half with the sword that seals the darkness. Well til we meet again if you make it out of this alive that is said Harbinder Ganon. You coward said Link right after he teleported then he draws out his bow and a bomb arrow and with a perfect aim he hits the dragon he jumps onto Revali and he flys up to the divine beast to battle it while the Hylian forces beat down the demonic forces and Knight Gabriel takes on the dragon and he dodges every attack. Hylia mighty demon king will win said Ursula then she uses her trident to attack Hylia and the trident misses and then Ursula's punches Hylia but her husband hero of the sky's sword blocks the punch and then he uses his sword to cut off her arm. No how is this possible I must retreat said Ursula. Hylia punches Ursula with her fist of light and it weakens her even more. Sooga get me out of here said Ursula. Hmm let's get out of here then said Sooga. Sooga disappears with Ursula and the dragon. That was too easy what are they up to said Knight Gabriel. Let's just wait for Link to return said Hylia. The divine beast has defenses and a shield Link you must blow each defense up and I distract the divine beast said Revali. So Link guides to the first defense and he drew his bow and he hits the defense while Revali was distracting it and he successfully destroyed it, then he destroyed the second one, and the thrid defense and the fourth defense all where destroyed to the point where the shield fell. Link let's take back this divine beast so Link lands onto the divine beast and Revali draws out his bow and successfully hits Windblight Ganon and then Link lands a couple of blows with the sword that seals the darkness on Windblight. Windblight aims and starts shooting at Revali, he dodges every blast of Windblight and while he was distracted, Link charges at him but when Link gets close he disappears and reappears behind him and he starts shooting at Link and then Revali draws out his bow and hits Windblight again. Link starts hitting Windblight with his sword but he block's every hit with powerful winds. Ok Revali now said Link. Then Revali got out his fire arrows and then he ignites the winds with his fire. A circle of fire surrounded Windblight Ganon, Link draws out his Sword and then he charges at Windblight and delivers a final blow. So Revali takes over the Divine Beast and Link is back with the rest of his allies. Something isn't right yeah we have vah medoh back but something is fishy said Link.                                 Winds of thinned out malice come in and then the Titan Stratos appears.                                       Vah Medoh shoots out a powerful blast at the Titan and it weakens the Titan Stratos and then Link does successful blows of his sword on the Titan.                                                                             No how did I lose to a mortal ha haha I can't believe you fell for my trick said Reuel.                  So the illusion disappears after Reuel appears, did you like the illusion that I created thanks to the mighty demon king I can do things I could never do before said Reuel.                                        Reuel then disappears, I'll find a place to strike Link Thankyou now go take back Vah Naboris but don't forget that I play the most important part in all of this said Revali.                                     Hylia with her crew travel to the Gerudo desert next.