Chapter 16: Reuels Downfall

So-called great goddess, we can do this the easy way where you bow down and worship me and do as I command hand over the triforce of power or we can do this the hard way.                                                       
The goddess looked over to her husband which once was the first hero the hero of the sky that was born as a mortal on sky loft and sealed the demon king's demise away he whispered we cannot let the triforce of power fall into the hands of evil we must do whatever it takes to protect the triforce of power remember I love you we'll fight side by side together.                                                                 

The goddess says we have made our decision we will fight off against your evil forces.                               

Prepare for your defeat you have made a mistake to fight back against my evil forces said Reuel.                                                                           

Then Reuel uses his malice to summon Reuels brother Repulp, a mindless Ganon from the past, an corrupted Thunder dragon full of malice and the dragon has two heads then Reuel summons Oanyeno the god Reuels kingdom worships and he gives his brother Repulp some of his malice that causes his brother to rise into the sky and then his eyes turns into a whitish color that makes him look like he's possessed then his hand turns into a sword made of pure malice and hatered towards Hylia then his body transforms into a brand new body made of malice and on top of his head horns grow made of malice that is fused with blood and then the sky turns a bloody red then both the blood sun and moon rises at the same time with lightning striking the ground made of pure malice bringing up monsters fused with malice then the goddess and her husband grabs out their swords and looks at each other and nods then they turn their attention back to their opponents and they both say the light always wins and you aren't that light Reuel and you'll never be the demon king or the ruler of the heavens you reign of evil and hatred is over.                                                                                                                              

Oh, you think I won't win spoiler alert I will win I will destroy you it is my destiny said Reuel full of confidence.                                         

Then the goddess summons three dragons and FI and then she say to one of the dragons you go and fight off Reuels malice army, Link hero of the sky you go fight off Reuel, Fi you go fight off Oanyeno and the rest of the two dragons shall go fight off the corrupted dragon but for the hero of the sky to get to his opponent we have to get through Reuels forces.                                                   

According to my calculations, we have a 100 percent chance we win said Fi.                                    

Then Fi goes to Oanyeno and Oanyeno and Fi starts fighting Fi dodges his powerful lightning strikes that are aimed at her and then Fi hits him with holy power from the sword that seals the darkness and it wounds him terribly and then Fi finishes him off by swinging her sword at him causing to cut him in half and then his soul heads down to the place that demons call home the pit of the afterlife his soul appears to have the appearance of a demon revealing that Oanyeno was a demon this whole time, not a god.