Chapter 10: The Worlds Collide

Huh, this isn't my castle where am I I need to get back to trying to kill Snow White said Revenna.

Revenna I have summoned you here and I will be your master and you will do as I command for I will bless you with true power and I'll make you immortal said Calamity Ganon.    

I am commanded by no one other than myself said Revenna then Revenna summons the spirit of the mirror and then she says destroy this creature now.

Then malice starts to go all over the spirit of the magic mirror then it starts absorbing inside the physical body of the spirit of the magic mirror until there's no malice left then Revenna says hey what are you doing to me stop what impossible how doesn't my magic work against you.                 

Haven't you figured it out yet Revenna I'm an immortal entity full of malice and hatred I'm the ultimate evil now bow down and worship me or I'll crush your spirit beneath my heel.

I will never worship you said Revenna.      

Looks like we have to do it the hard way said Calamity Ganon.       

Get this goo away from me said Revenna.                                

All hail the great calamity said Revenna.      

Where are we Revali said Mipha?

I don't know Mipha it looks like Hyrule but a bit different maybe we are in a different kingdom nevermind I see Link and the princess in the distance said Revali.                      

I love you Zelda you are the most beautiful and fairest girl I have ever seen said, Link.                                    

I love you too link said Zelda while stroking his hair.                

Hey, princess said Revali.

Yes, who are you said Zelda with a puzzling look?            

What I can't believe it fine I will introduce us to you I'm Revali and this is Mipha said Revali.        

Please don't hurt me Mipha please I beg of you said, Zelda.                 

Princess what's going on I don't understand I will never hurt anyone said Mipha.                             

Zelda, it appears that this Mipha and revali are from a different universe said Link.             

May we stay with you princess until we can get back to our universe said Mipha.           

Yes, you can I always love extra company said Zelda with a cheerful smile.        

Meanwhile back at the throne room of Hyrule castle Regina Now this is what I command you to do I want you to kill Zelda and link those two are the ones that stand in my way said Calamity Ganon.

Before any of you leave Sooga, Kohga, and Revenna I will summon Griham and Zant as extra help because we need all the help we can get to complete our goals said the Calamity.       

Where are we said Ghirahim and Zant?

You will serve me and I will be your master said Calamity Ganon while giving Ghirahim a nod.                           

Yes, great Calamity we will serve said Ghirahim and Zant.

Meanwhile, a beautiful princess named Snow White gets teleported to a stable in the kingdom of Hyrule and she says hey I'm Snow White and I don't know where I'm at or how I got here may you please tell me where I am?

Oh, you are in the kingdom of Hyrule said the owner of the sable.

Thank You and this is a horse stable right said, Snow White.

Yes, do you need anything said the owner of the stable.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I'm a princess said, Snow White.

Ok, you can get a free discount said the owner of the sable.

Thanks but there's no need for you to do that said Snow White.

No what do you need um what should I call you said the owner of the stable.

Anything you want to call me said, Snow White.

So what do you need princess snow?

I need a horse if you have any that I can burrow said Snow White.

Yes, how does this white horse do?

It looks perfect thank you said Snow White.

Hey Zelda it looks like there is a new traveler in our kingdom that came from another kingdom said, Link.

Hello traveler what's your name said, Zelda.

My name's Snow White and I'm a princess.

Wow, You look beautiful princess snow said Revila.

Thanks, bird man said Snow White.

Just call me Revali said Revali.

I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you that said Snow White.

It's ok Snow said Revila giving her a wink.

Hey Link should we go back to Gerudo town and try to get our guests to settle in said Zelda.

Good thinking my love said Link while kissing her.

Aww, that kiss is so cute said Snow White. then they start heading to Gerudo town and then after a couple of days, they arrive with Urbosa standing there waiting for one of them to say something.

Welcome to Gerudo town This is Urbosa leader of the Gerudo hey Urbosa these are my new friends said, Zelda.

Alright, I will get all of your rooms ready for all of you just wait here said Urbosa.

  Then after getting all the Gerudo's guest's rooms ready for them to stay in Urbosa says the rooms are ready you can pick any room you want.

Hey blights sooner or later Zelda and Link will go to check on the status of the champions that are piloting the divine beasts so go and try to take out and conquer Zora's Domain, Riots Village, Gerudo Town, and the Desert and Death Mountain now go said Ghirahim while marching an army to Gerudo town.

Alright so how is everyone liking it so far said Urbosa then she looks out at the distance seeing an army marching towards Gerudo town then Urbosa says oh no.

What is it said, Snow White?

Princess Snow Thunderblight Ganon and the evil queen Mipha what looks like two evil queens are leading an army of monsters that are heading our way said Urbosa.

Link Mipha Revali soldiers we know what to do said Urbosa.

What about me and princess Snow?

Zelda, you and princess Snow are too precious for us to leave you so please stay put said Urbosa.

Yes Urbosa me and princess Snow will said Zelda while watching Urbosa and the crew charging out there ready for battle.