Chapter 13: The Recuse Mission

Alright, Link it's time to save Zelda we need to go now said Urbosa.

Meanwhile back at the kingdom of Hyrule far from the border where Link and Urbosa are Kohga said in excitement Soogaaa this is great news it's getting close to the time we get the calamity out of his sealed prison yessss!

Hey, Kohga let's get out of here before anyone finds out we are here said Sooga.

You have a point Sooga said Kohga.

Urbosa I think we should spend the night here because we are close to the border of Hyrule and Reuel kingdom.

Alright, let's set up camp here Link said to Urbosa.

At Reuels kingdom in the throne room of Marth Zelda says Father what you're alive what are you doing here?

Daughter I was here trying to look for a suitor for you and this prince is perfect for you he doesn't have any siblings but I like him he's a great guy said Rhoam.

I know he is sweet but I fell in love with this handsome Knight said Zelda.

Zeldaaaa you my dear are getting married tomorrow I don't care about your feelings all I care about is finding a great ruler for my kingdom after I leave the world said Rhoam.

Father why though if it's for my kingdom I will do it I'm happy with whatever is said, Zelda.

Good Zelda that's my girl forgetting about that filthy knight of yours says Zelda's father.

Father, please don't let me marry this prince he's not the love of my life please said Zelda with a cute face hoping that her father will have a change of heart.

Now don't cry and you are going to enjoy it young lady said Rhoam.

Link and Urbosa arrived and then they entered inside of the temple then Urbosa said we are here Link.

Huh, What's going on over there Urbosa said Link pointing at the wedding that Zelda was forced to attend to marry prince Reuel.

Oh, a wedding is going on let's crash it and save Zelda said Urbosa.

And Zelda do you take hey Prince Reuel this knight that kidnaped the princess is here said the priest. Don't worry I'll handle him Oh Link you came to crash the wedding that's so disrespectful said Reuel.

Look I'm sorry to hurt your feelings Reuel but I don't love you I love Link said, Zelda.

Oh, you are going by your knight's side how sad but exciting at the same time because my hatred grows for your stupid knight.

I'll beat you again said Link. I almost forgot to introduce you to my Brother Repulp your going to lose to me now why don't you just give up it's two vs one.

We will beat this knight together said Repulp he doesn't even stand a chance against us.

Are you sure Link doesn't stand a chance looks like someone has forgotten about me what a shame said Urbosa?              

Link May I kiss you before you battle it all out said, Zelda.    Yes my lady I'm always accepting kisses from you.

I wish that was me why am I not focused I must be focused on destroying all of you, especially you Link.

Oh, give it a break Reuel you will never have her said Urbosa.

I will sooner or later Urbosaaaa said Reuel.

Meanwhile, during the revival of Calamity Ganon Kohga says Blights go take over the divine beasts now. 

Yes, Master Kohga said the Blights. Then the Blights go to each divine beast and all of the divine beasts are taken at the speed of light.

What are we going to do now since the divine beasts are under our control Kohga said Sooga.

Now is the perfect time the calamity should be reawakened said Kohga. Then the Yiga Clan Leader kneels and prays to the Calamity and says Great Calamity rise for there is nothing more divine and holy than you our savior then the Calamity awakens then the Calamity says I have returned from my prison now guardians go far and wide and bring Hyrule into Ruin the blood moon should rise tonight.    

Meanwhile back at Reuels kingdom Reuel says how do I keep losing to you?      

Link and Zelda Let's get back to Gerudo town said Urbosa.

Back at the kingdom of Hyrule Gerudo soldiers says the Calamity is here there is no way we can take down the hordes of Guardians and the divine beasts without the aid of lady Urbosa.

We need to hide in the caves of the nearby mountains.   

Urbosa the blood moon rises the calamity is here said, Zelda.

It took us by surprise said Urbosa.                                                           

Troops we need to get out of Hyrule and we need to think of a plan said Urbosa.  

Zelda do you have any ideas of where we can go said, Link.

Lady Urbosa I have a place where we can go I have some friends inside of Korok Forest said Zelda with an adorable smile.

Little Bird you have a great smile and good job.  

Thank you Lady Urbosa. 

Now let's go to korok forest said Urbosa.                                        

Welcome, Princess Zelda said the koroks. 

Thank you my sweet friends said Zelda blowing them a kiss.  

Link and Zelda are in love link and Zelda in love said the koroks.  

Oh, stop it said Zelda while dancing with Link romantically which the dancing stopped quickly.

They are so cute Zelda said to Link while blowing Zelda a kiss.

Aww, I love you Link, and thank you for the sweet compliments said, Zelda.   

I will gladly take that kiss you blew me Link said, to Zelda.

Deku Tree may we stay here said, Zelda.  

Yes princess you all can make yourself a home said the Koroks.