Chapter 8: Divine Beast Vah Naboris

Link we are in Gerudo desert and we will be staying here for a while hiding from my stepmother said, Zelda.

Then Urbosa appears and she says little bird and who are you interesting what a nice blade you have here.

Oh Urbosa this is the love of my life Link and that sword is the sword that seals the darkness we are here trying to hide from my stepmother that is trying to kill me and we are trying to stop the calamity I know you don't allow voe in your town but may I ask can we stay in your town for a while please said, Zelda.

Well, sure little bird but what your doing is illegal since you are supposed to fall in love with other royalty but Im glad your happy little bird said Urbosa.

Oh speaking of that there was a prince that is trying to make me marry him he is handsome but I only love Link and now he is trying to kill Link so please help us said Zelda.

Oh, little bird you don't have to ask me if I can help you because I'd do anything for you little bird said Urbosa.

Thank you Urbosa said, Zelda.

Your welcome little bird.

So Urbosa did you find the divine beast yet sorry if it sounded like I was demanding said Zelda.

No little bird you're not demanding and we found the divine beast and we found out that the divine beast's name is divine beast Vah Naboris said Urbosa.

That's a very beautiful nickname princess said, Link.

Little bird is a very beautiful nickname Link said Zelda.

Oh, I'm sorry Link my love I almost forgot to introduce you to Urbosa Link Urbosa Urbosa Link Link she is like a mother to me said Zelda.

Aww, little bird thanks Said Urbosa.

I love Zelda so much that I would do anything to keep her safe Urbosa said Link.

I like you already boy said Urbosa.

Thank You Urbosa said, Link.

So Urbosa did you practice controlling the divine beast yet?                                                                Yes and at first I struggled a bit but I'm getting the hang of it now experience is the best teacher also since you are here I will get a room set up for you two said Urbosa.

Then Urbosa gets Zeldas and Link's rooms ready and then Urbosa says your rooms are ready now also little bird and Link are you guys hungry it's lunchtime.

Yeah, I and Link are hungry but I will cook for everyone.

After Zelda cooks the meal and they finished up their meal Link says thank you for the delicious meal you cooked princess.

Link you don't have to call me princess just call me Zelda if you want said Zelda.

Your very beautiful Zelda said, Link.

I love you very much and thank you for the compliment Link said Zelda.

Alright, you two lovebirds I hope you enjoy the rest of your day said Urbosa.

Hey Efenu right now we are in the Gerudo desert and this is where the princess is I will save you, my love, from the thief that stole you from me with the Falchion that will destroy the calamity and we will live a happily ever after once this is all done with.

Oh, there you are princess the queen needs you dead said Kohga.

Link help me Master Kohga and Sooga are trying to kill me said Zelda.