ch 1 a fresh new start

My name is Juliette Renea Wilson.
I am 18yrs old, from Foley, Alabama.
I am moving in with my grandmother who lives in Garner, North Carolina.

I'm waiting for her to get here. She's letting me stay with her during the summer, and to finish out my senior year there. I'm hoping I'll have a great year, and I'll make some decent friends.

I usually stay home, but I decided to start over in a new town/state. I'm hoping I can fit in this school year, during the last school year I was bullied for being different and not rich or having a car at 17.

I was sitting at home watching Grey's Anatomy when my phone ran. I picked my phone up off the coffee table and I answered it.

I heard my grandma say "hello my sweet girl i was just calling to say I'm about 10 minutes away."

I smiled and said "alright grandma I'm packed and ready. I'll be waiting on the porch when you pull up." She said "alright hun are you okay with driving for maybe an hour or two?" I smiled and said  "that's fine and I'll see you shortly mawmaw."

I hung up and I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase and purse and makeup bag. I walked back into the living room and turned off the tv and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and I walked outside and sat on the porch and waited for her.

-----------------------------
Author's note:

Please vote and comment. Sorry the first chapter is kinda short.