ch 11 first time ?

Scotty P.O.V

We walked out of the school, and got into my truck I looked at Juliette and said "I want to show you my all-time favorite restaurant in the whole state of North Carolina." She looked at me and smiled then said "baby nothing can be better than my favorite 'Waffle House' but let's go see shall we, my love"
I laughed and said "oh baby just you wait and see" We pulled up at the place and Juliette said "Bojangles?"

She gave a confused look and said "I've never heard of this place. Let's go in and eat"

We went in and stood in line in decided to get a 12 PC chicken supreme box and I'm looked at my fiancèè and said "baby what do want to get". She said "hmm I'm gonna get just a large sweet tea and eat out of yours " and she laughed and we went and sat down and waited.

I took her hand and glanced at her and said "have you thought about when you want to have the wedding?" "I was imagining it would be nice to have it in August. Also baby I have one more surprise for you, that you will love."

Juliette was about to say something when her phone lit up. It was a text message.

Unknown number:
Hey girl I can't wait to meet you😀. Hope it's okay but I got your number from your grandma.😊

Juliette:
I'm sorry who is this.

Unknown number:
I'm sorry it's Ashley, Scotty's sister.

Juliette:
Omg, I really can't wait to meet you, I have seen pictures of you at Scotty's house. 😳

Ashley:
Yeah lol. So want to hang out tomorrow? Just you and me. A girl's day out?🤗

Juliette:
Sounds like a plan 😊

And with that she locked her phone and said., "so that was your sister. She got my number from my Grandma."

She smirks and me and said "so what is this other surprise that you have for me?"

I smiled at her and said "gotta wait and see babygirl"

30minutes later

Juliette P.O.V

"So baby im done and ready to go see the last surprise if you are." I said to Scotty with a big smile.

Scotty smiled at me and said "alright baby let's go."

As we pulled out of Bojangles, we took a right instead of a left and Scotty drove for about 5 minutes and said "here put this around your eyes." I put the blindfold across my eyes and I say "okay baby all i see is darkness.

Scotty comes to a stop and opened a gate we drive in.

Scotty comes to a stop and says "okay princess." I take it off and I gasp Scotty grabs my hand and says "welcome to our new home princess

I smile and I kiss him and I say can we go inside please. Scotty nods and we walk in. I gasp at the view and I say "I wanna see our bedroom."

Scotty and I walk upstairs to the bedroom and he opens the door and I say "oh my i love it."

Scotty smiles he walks over to kiss me. I grab his shirt collar to pull him closer and I kiss him harder.

I turn around and pull him to the bed and then I push him back on the bed. I smile and I say "close your eyes babe"

Scotty looks at me confused and say "why" I smile and I say "just do it baby please for me." Scotty smiles and said "okay mylove"