ch 22

Scotty Pov

The dr just called and told me the news on Juliette, so I'm letting my family and her grandma know what's going on. We are all going to meet at the hospital and walk up to her room.

When we get there I walk up to her room, and she's not there. I rush out of the room to go the nurse station, I say "where is she, where is Juliette Wilson" the nurse looks up and says "and who might you be to her?"

I look at the nurse and say "I am her fiancée. Now please tell me where she is."

The nurse rolls her eyes and says "she got moved to room 234."

I rush back to get our family and I say "let's go she's in room 234." We walk as fast as possible to room 234. I knock on the door and I hear a guy say "come in". I walk in and I see Juliette sitting up talking to the dr so I rush out and get Shaina.

 I say "Juliette its me Scotty."
She smiles and says "oh my Scottybaby come here." The dr says "I'll give you a minute and I'll let the family know she's awake."

Once he walks out Juliette says "baby I just want you to know I heard everything you said to me, and I tried so hard to wake up but I just couldn't, I got so weak after having the baby I thought I was gonna die. Oh and speaking which what did you name her?" I smile and hand the baby to Juliette and I say "honey meet Shaina (Shayna) Renea McCreery."

Juliette pulls our 2month old close and cuddles her and I just had to get a picture.

After a few minutes our family come in and I asked my mom to take a picture of us three together

I posted this picture on my Instagram

Scottymccreery11- These two girls are my world. Sandora I am beyond glad you made it through this rough patches God put you through, I promise im here forever mylove

AN
This chapter is for my close friend and amazing follower sundaymorningheartxo