ch 16 I'm a daddy

Scotty pov

I walk upstairs and into our room. I notice a box on the bed but I shrug it off.

I walk into the bathroom, and I see Juliette hovering over the toilet getting sick. I walk over and grab a hair tie from off out of the drawer and I pull her hair up so she doesn't get throw up in it.

I bend down and rub her back and I say "baby you've been sick for a while now is everything okay". She nods and says " yes but let's go see what this package is. It came in for you today.

Juliette pov

I hear Scotty pull up and I place the box out on the bed and then I have to run to the bathroom because a wave of sickness hits me.

Scotty calls out to me and I let him know I'm in the bathroom. He comes in and holds my hair back and puts it in a hair tie as I get sick and finally after about 5 minuts the sickness eases up.

Scotty looks at me and says "baby what's wrong you've been sick a little while now" I shrug my shoulders. I tell him a package came in for him today even though I made it.

Scotty pov

I walk to the bed and I open the box. It has a bunch of tissue paper in it. I pull out the tissue paper and I get to the items.

I smile and look up at Juliette. I say "baby are you serious?" She smiles and nods her head and says yes, im 10 weeks. I hug her and say "baby im so happy. We are going to be parent's.