ch 14 Family dinner

Juliette said she was giving me the nickname "McDreamy" because she gets lost in my eyes. When she said that I busted out laughing.

We talked about it for another 10 minutes and then Juliette turned up the radio and started listening singing along to some old country.

20minutes later

We pulled up at my parent's house, and I put the truck in park and opened my door, and went over to open Juliette's door.

She smiled and said "thank you my love" I held my arm up for her to grab it and we walked up the steps to my parent's house.

I was about to knock as my mom opened the door and said "oh my Scotty, I'm so glad you. Could make it. And oh Juliette honey you look beautiful. Please y'all come in. I'm just about to take the pie out of the oven."

We walked in and a small little puppy came running up to Juliette nipping at her feet.

She looked down and said "oh my goodness look how cute it is" I smiled and said, "y'all where did the puppy come from." Mike smile and said "we bought him after you and Juliette left yesterday.'

I looked at my dad and said "why such a little dog" he smiled at me and said "well with you you Ashley gone we needed to stay active and running after a puppy is the perfect way"

I smile at my dad and say "you are something else dad." My dad looks at Juliette and smiles wide.

"Boy did you do good with this one. She's gorgeous. You're Juliette Wilson right" my dad says.

Juliette hold her hand out and says with a huge smile "yes sir the one and only and thank you for such a nice compliment." My dad takes her hand and pulls her into into hug and says welcome to our family hun and please call me Mike or dad."