ch 12 home run

❗❗WARNING WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER
WILL BE VERY DETAILED ❗❗
IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT STUFF PLEASE GO TO CHAPTER 13.

Scotty P.O.V

I shut my eyes tight and waited for Juliette's Que to open them. I felt the bed sink and I said "baby what are you doing?"

She laughed and said "just wait and see my baby"  I then felt her lips crash into mine and I kissed her back passionately.

Juliette pulled away and I felt her straddle me and she shifted her weight on me and said "open your eyes baby"

I opened my eyes and I looked at her full-eyed and said "dagum you look umm umm" she cuts me off and says "oh hush."

Juliette starts to kiss me again and then she grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head.

She kisses my neck, I bite my lip and say "mm baby what do you think are you doing there" she smiles through a kiss and continues to kiss down my chest.

She gets to my pants and looks up at me and said "may I?" I nod my head yes and she unbuckles my belt and unbuttoned my pants and grabs my pants and boxers and pulls them down to my ankles.

She leans up and kisses me on my lips and takes my C**k in her mouth and starts to suck on it.

I smile and say " holy moly baby, please don't stop" she continues for a few more minutes and then pulls up and said "well I'm gonna cause I wanna go all the way" I looked at her and said, "are you sure?" She nodded her head and said "yes I'm 100% sure

I say "okay babygirl" and I kiss her, I  pulled her shirt off and kissed her breast. 

She let out a soft moan. I looked at her and said " is this your very first time" she nodded and said "yes baby I want to do this. But only if you are ready." I smile and say "baby if you are I am. I have been waiting and very patiently. I didn't want to rush you into it."

I kiss her lips and then kiss down your neck and stomach. I kiss her lower abdomen and then look up at her and ask "can I " nods and I tell her "scoot up on the bed a little babe."

She scoots up and I place my hands on her lower back and I lean down and I lick her C**t I slowly start to suck on it. I move down a little bit and start to eat her out.

Juliette moans loud and says "oh Scotty that feels fucking amazing." I smile and eat her out for a few more minutes and I stop and I say "are you ready Hon, I'm going to go slow, tell me if it hurt too bad, and ill stop okay." She nods and says "alright, 'Stud."

I push up on my hands and I position myself over her and I say "it should only hurt for a few minute and then the pain will be bearable."

Juliette nods her head and says "okay baby I'm ready" I slowly enter her and hear her gasp and whimper a bit. I say "baby you okay."

She looked up and placed her hand on my cheek and says "yes continue I'm a fine baby" I keep going gently as she whimpers for a few more minutes.

I bite my lip when I hear Juliette say "mmm yeah, Scotty please don't stop, the pain is gone and it feels amazing. Please pick up your speed". I go fast and she moans loudly.

We continue for a few more minutes and say "Baby I going to C*m." She moans and says oh Scotty I am too, mmm yes Scotty" I keep going, and I C*m deep inside her.

I roll over and I say "wanna get a shower and go over to my mom and dad's house and eat supper with them."

Juliette nods and says "yeah we can if you want. I want to meet my soon-to-be mother-in-law. We get in the shower and start bathing."

Juliette grabs the body wash ans soaps up the loofah. She looks at me and says "can I wash you" I say "yeah baby as long as I get to wash you in return." We end up doing "IT" again 2 more times before we finally get out.