unknown message

I just got into my room and I sat down on my bed and pulled out my Iphone 4s.

I thought for a moment about what to do, I couldn't decide if wanted to lay down or text Scotty.

I finally came to a decision and I bet you can guess which decision.

Me: hey scotty. Its Juliette.

I exited my messages and decided to go on snapchat. I posted a picture with the following caption

Night snap. Can't wait to see what the summer brings.

I got up and threw my phone on the bed and walked over to my bedroom window and I looked out.

As I looked around I could see the street lights shining brightly down below.

I looked around and as I went to turn away I see something that catches my eye.

Someone pulling in the driveway of the house diagonally across the street, I notice a young man getting out and heading inside.

I stiffle a yawn I walked to my bed and laid down and decide to go to bed.

Scotty P.O.V

Finally, at 8 pm I pull into the driveway after a long day.

I walk towards the door and get a feeling of being watched.

I look around the yard and across the street and I notice someone walking away from the upstairs window.

I shrug it off and unlock the door. I place my keys on the key rack by the door and head upstairs.

I walk into my room and take my shoes off. I place my phone on the bedside table and walk over to my dresser and I grab a pair of boxers and gym shorts and head for the shower.

15 minutes later

I walk out of the bathroom and climb into bed.

I grab my phone to check to see if I have any messages. I notice a message from an unknown number and I smile as I see the message.

251-XXX-4321: hey scotty. Its Juliette.

I look at it and think back to the diner.

As I'm sitting down finishing up my food and just hanging out with the guys, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walks in.

She has the most beautiful smile ever.

She goes to walk past me but an older lady calls out to her and says let's sit here. As she sits down our eyes meet and I instantly feel a connection to her.

After a few minutes, the older lady gets up so I take my shot.

I get up and walk over to her and I introduced myself.

After a few minutes, I gave her my number and talked for a few minutes until she said she was staying with her grandmother who just so happened to be walking back towards her. I looked as she pointed to the older lady and whispered "oh my gosh no way" I recognized the older lady to be none other than my next-door neighbor Ms. Wilson.
End of flashback

I look at the phone in my hand and decided to mess with her a bit. I thought for a moment about what to say and then it came to me. I chuckled to myself as I replied.

Scotty: um I'm sorry who is this? I don't know anyone by that name. Are you sure you have the right number?

I sent the message then I thought well damn what if she believes she has the wrong number and blocks it. Shit.!

I text back and say
Scotty: I'm just kidding Juliette, I'm glad you messaged. If you'd like I'm free tomorrow to show you around town.

I clear my apps and lock my phone and I place it on my bedside table and I turn on the tv leaving it on whatever it was on. I turn over on my stomach and soon fall fast asleep