ch 21

3rd person POV

Today Shaina is 1 month old. She is aware and such a happy baby. Juliette on the other hand has been in a coma for 5weeks. The Drs are still searching for an answer on what happened to Juliette . Scotty is staying as strong as possible while Juliette is in the hospital. He misses her like crazy. Scotty's mom Judy keeps Shaina while Scotty works. After work he stops by the hospital and talks to her and let's her know what he loves her very much and he talks about her to Shaina all the time. Every 3 days he brings her fresh flowers to put in the vase.

2 months have passed and Juliette has yet to wake. Scotty was getting off of work when he received a phone call from the hospital. He answered immediately. Scotty shakely put the phone to his ear "hello"

Dr Jones- "Hello Mr. Mccreery this is Dr. Jones with Garner memorial hospital, I was calling to inform you that Juliette has been taken off of the life support because she was showing sign of waking up, but we would still like for you and your family to come up and see her."

Scotty- "yes sir, I completely understand, what time would be best to come visit do you think she will wake up at all? Do I need to bring just the immediate family?"

Dr Jones- "Mr. Mccreery i would bring mostly her parents and/or yours because this may not be something you'd want your little girl to see"

Scotty- "yes sir, we will be there shortly, and thank you for the update"