ch 23

3rd person pov.

Shaina is 5 months old. Juliette and Scotty couldn't be happier. They have a sweet babygirl. Juliette is doing so much better although Scotty is taking precautions even though the doctors have said that Juliette can doing stuff on her own.

Over the last 3 month, Juliette has realized just how much she adores Scotty. He's hard working and loves his girls more than anything. Today is Scotty's birthday and Juliette has something special planned for him.

Juliette pov

I walk into the living room and sit by Scotty on the couch, I place my hand on his thigh close to his cock and I hear him suck in a breath. I smirk and I say "baby what's the plans for today?"  Scotty bites his lip and let's out the breath he was holding, and says "nothing that I know of why babygirl?" I smile and say "well how about for your birthday we have a night just us?"  He looks at me and smirks, and says " golly that sounds nice, I'll call momma and see if she will watch Shaina for us." I smile and say "okay babe I've got the perfect day and evening planned out for you.

Juliette and Scotty couldn't be happier.

Shaina is a healthy 8½ pound 4 month old baby. She has the cutest giggle and is a very happy baby.

Today is also Scotty and Juliette 1year anniversary.

Scotty has a small wedding planned for them that Juliette knows nothing about.

They planning has been going on for about a month now