ch 10 marry me

6 months after Scotty and Juliette started dating

RECAP

Juliette mom passed away in a car wreck. Scotty and Juliette kissed the day she found out. He asked her to be his girlfriend, she said "yes of course." Scotty told his mom he didn't want to continue on American Idol. School started back and Scotty and Juliette are still together and happy as ever.
End of recap

Juliette P.O.V

I was still half asleep when I felt someone put their arms around me. I rolled over to find Scotty smiling at me, he said "good morning my love, and he kissed my lips.

When he pulled away I smiled and said " good morning handsome. How did you sleep

May 19th, 2012

Juliette and Scotty have been spending so much time together. It's the last week of senior year. It's one of the weeks they have been waiting for since 9th grade.

Scotty and Juliette take turns staying the night at each other's house. Scotty is staying the night at Juliette's tonight.

It's been 6 months since Scotty decided to back out of American Idol.

Scotty got a job at the Lumberyard here in Garner. He makes 17/hour. He normally works from 5am-7pm, but since school has started he works from 2pm-7pm.

Scotty pov

Beep beep beep.
Beep beep beep.

I rolled over and turned off the alarm clock, realizing it was 5:30am. I sat up and looked around, I realized that I had stayed the night at Juliette's last night. I turned and looked at her and admired her for a moment.

I reached out and placed my hand on her shoulder and shook her gently and said "baby girl wake up we need to get dressed we have to be at the school in about 30 minutes" She sits up and my mouth drops.

She looks at me and smiles and says "baby what's wrong" he looks at her and says "we didn't um do um um" she cuts me off and says "no babe we didn't I just got really hot last night. I told you I wanted to wait until we both were ready" I let out a breath I didn't realize that I was holding.

We got dressed and ready for school and got there. at Juliette and she smiled and said "I'm ready for this year to end already" I laughed and said " baby we have a few days left. Today is May, 19th and we get out May 23rd."

We got ready and headed to the school we pulled up and I went over and grabbed Sandora's hand. We walked into the school and walked to our lockers

Juliette looks at me and said, "babe come here please." I walked over to her and said "what's up baby girl" she smiled and said this and she kissed me in front of everyone. I started to blush. I looked at her and said "I wanna talk to you about something in the cafeteria and show you somethingafter school. "

Juliette P.O.V

1st -4th period is finally over now I am on my way to the lunchroom. Scotty told me he would see me in the lunchroom buy I didn't see him anywhere. I got my food and sat down. I was talking to Gabi when she widened her eyes and looked down. I asked her what was wrong and she said "oh um just nevermind see for your self" I turned around and saw Scotty. He had a rose in his hand and had the football team behind him.

I looked at him confused and he smiled at me and the football team held up a sign that said I love you more than anything.
I covered my eyes and blushed and when I uncovered them I see Scotty down on one knee. He looked at me and said "Juliette I have been in love with you since the first time I ever laid my eyes in the pictures in your grandma's house. And when I saw you at the diner my heart skipped a beat and felt like it was going to pop out of its chest. I love you more than all the Oxygen in the world. What I'm getting at is Juliette Renea Wilson will you marry me?"

I got up and I bent down and said "yes, yes, yes and million times yes." And I kissed him in front of the whole cafeteria everyone started clapping and hollering. Scotty looked at me and said "since it's Friday we go home after this so let's go."