Terrako

Terrako tapped at the clear box he was put it. He wanted to play with the metal hand, too. The people in white coats were moving all around him from table to table, studying the objects sprawled on them. He tapped over and over again at the gleaming hand, wanting to open the fingers and pull out the strange objects stashed inside. The only thing he recognized was a knife built into the thumb.

Whistling, he tried to get the attention of the lady messing with the hand. The lady groaned and threw a towel over half the box, cutting off Terrako's view. Terrako whistled sadly before turning the other way. He eyed the Sheikah Slate. He had never seen this piece of technology before, but his scanner immediately told him what it was the first time he saw it. Terrako had downloaded the information on the Sheikah Slate and started scrolling through the true-to-life images. He gave a laughing whistle at some of the pictures Liiiink no doutedly took.

Terrako was going through the Hyrule Compendium when the towel was taken off his box. He turned and found Poe Jenkins smiling down at him.

The first time Terrako saw Poe Jenkins, his sensor translated the tag on his chest to the Sheikah language, and Poe Jenkins wanted inside him. Terrako had used the guardian sword built into his body to fend off the strange man. Now he was back.

"Let's try this again," Poe Jenkins muttered as he unlatched the lid to Terrako's box.

Terrako started climbing out, but Poe Jenkins grabbed him and clamped his legs to the table. Terrako looked at him, giving a sad whistle.

"None of that," Peo Jenkins said as he jammed Terrako's sound machine.

Terrako's sensor lifted as the top half of his body separated from the bottom half, guardian sword ready. Poe Jenkins grabbed the arm connected to the sword, stopping Terrako from defending himself. A light snapped as he pressed a button on the top of a black cube in his hand. Poe Jenkins positioned the cube around Terrako, pushing the button multiple times.

He set the cube down. "All right. Let's take you apart." He grabbed a tool from beneath the table, bringing it close to Terrako.

Terrako tried to close his torso, but Poe Jenkins still held the sword. Terrako stared at his chest, pulling energy into his sensor. When he had enough energy, Terrako shot a blue, burning light at Poe Jenkins, but it mearly grazed his shoulder.

Poe Jenkins dropped the tool and Terrako's arm, roaring in pain. He clasped a hand on his bleeding shoulder. Terrako shot at the clamps on his three legs, freeing them.

"Someone get me a doctor!" Poe Jenkins was shouting.

Terrako used this opportunity to snag the Sheikah Slate and tuck it in his body. He looked over at the metal hand, grabbing that too. Terrako closed his torso and hopped off the table.

"No!" Poe Jenkins shouted, lunging for Terrako, who ran out of the way. Terrako scanned his shoe-print, finding the tracks on the floor. "Catch that thing!"

Terrako scurried around the people trying to grab him, following the tracks that would lead him to Zelda.