Link

Link stood behind Purah, examining the chip with her. He had to keep his hand away from his neck as it healed with Mipha's Grace. This proved harder to do than expected as blood trickled down his body and his neck stung. He also had to wait for his wound to heal before he could telaport and be with Zelda.

    "Look at this cute little chip with its cute little blinky light," Purah crooned over the chip.

    "You said this sent shocks down your body?" Symin asked.

    Link nodded.

    "Well, it is certainly not Sheikah technology," Purah said as she scribbled in her journal. "I can't wait to see what all it can do!"

    Link felt his neck tingle, signaling it had healed. "I've got to go."

    "Say hi to the princess for me!" Purah called after him. "Snap! And make sure you bring her next time!"

    Link's vision went blury as he was whisked away in streaks of blue.

___

Link landed at the Ta'loh Naeg Shrine. He was shocked at what was playing out down in Kakriko Village.

    Impa was holding a faithful kodachi, a sword often used by Sheikah spies. There were six blue copies of her lined in a circle. Jenkins was standing in the middle.

    Link pulled a bow with good range from the Sheikah Slate. He strung an arrow and aimed for Jenkins's head.

    A hand on Link's arm made him jump. He looked to his left to see Dorian, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

    "Not yet," Dorian whispered. "There's a plan."

    Link unwillingly let his arms fall. He had to trust whatever this plan was. Just then, he saw Zelda running in from the west.

    "Go stop her," Dorian ordered.

    Link gave one short nod before running off the side of the cliff. He pulled the paraglider from the Slate, flying down to Zelda.

    "Link!" she gasped. Her eyes followed his decent. Link could see her trying not to look at where the chip once was.

    Link looked up to Dorian, wondering where to take the princess. Dorian pointed in the direction of the Sheikah graveyard and mouthed, Wait for the signal.

    Link took Zelda's hand and lead her away from the danger while Terrako scurried behind. He pulled the princess around the corner and was a little angry that he wouldn't have a good view of the village, but he waited.

    Link saw Dorian disappear from his perch next to the shrine, then heard shouts, grunts, and loud POPs echoing off the hills. Then Link watched as a bomb arrow was shot high, then exploded as another arrow made contact with it - the signal.

    Link raced into the village, sword at the ready.