Link

Jenkins stood between Link and the Master Sword, using that wicked grin.

    "Control them," he ordered. He seamed to be talking to the girl next to him.

    There was a moments pause before the girl said, "I can't. They're protected."

    "Well then, shoot them," Jenkins shouted.

    "I can't," she snapped. She lifted her left arm, showing a metal wrist and an empty cavity where her hand should be. Sparking wires stuck out from her wrist. "You took my hand."

    Jenkins cursed. Link saw Terrako drop the hand into his body without him noticing. Jenkins looked back at Link. He turned around and grabbed something off the table. Jenkins aimed the crossbow at Link, pulled the trigger.

    Link dogged out of the way, pulling Zelda with him as time slowed. Link ran for Jenkins, grabbing the crossbow and throwing it across the room. Link took hold of the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, and the Bow of Light, then all the little things he had before he got sucked into this horrible place.

    "Now, Zelda!" he called.

    Time returned to normal as Zelda said, "Terrako!"

    The little machine shot a blue light that quickly grew once it hit the wall. Zelda ran through with Terrako, Link right behind.

    Only two steps is what it took to be back in Zelda's room at Hyrule Castle, nothing at all like the first trip through a portal.

    Link turned to watch the portal close, but right before Terrako shot another light to do so, Jenkins came crashing through. Link snarled in anger as he put an arm around Zelda, punched commands into the Sheikah Slate, and was lifted away as streaks of light.

    They needed to see Impa. Now.