Zelda

This brought back old memories. The way Link grabbed her wrist and ran reminded her of the day she lost everything. How they ran through the storm and mud. How she cried in his arms for the first time.

    That would not happen again.

    Zelda ran with Link, charging at the man shouting. She pulled a bomb from the Sheikah Slate, tossing it at them. The men jumped away from the bomb, though Zelda had no intentions of setting it off until they were well away from it. They ran through the hall, shoving passed people in white coats. Zelda pulled a knight's sword from the Slate, giving it to Link. The people moved out of the way of the blade, but more men in black uniforms blocked their path.

    Link didn't hesitate. He charged foward, knocking the men out with a blow to the head. Zelda knew he wasn't going to use the blade of the sword for her sake, but she didn't care.

    Avoiding the attacks, Terrako weaved through the crowd. He whistled and turned a corner.

    "Follow him," Zelda told Link.

    They ran behind Terrako down corridors and flights of stairs. He seemed to know where to go. All of a sudden, there were loud pops and more arrowheads zooming at them. The sphere around them shattered, but another one quickly took it's place.

    "Hurry," Link simply said. He pulled her around another corner.

    Windows started to cover the walls. Zelda saw people in white coats with confused expressions staring back at her. There were tables cluttered with strange objects filling the rooms.

    Terrako stopped in front of a door, jumping and whooping. Link brought the sword down on the handle and kicked the door open. Zelda spotted their things on one of the far tables.

    Then she saw Poe standing between her and freedom.