':<Headache>:'

//From the perspective of female MC//

!reactions/MC's behavior may not be accurate!

I was staring at the ceiling. I couldn't remember how much time has passed since I woke up. I was too tired to get out of my bed,but I still had work to do. I have been slacking off a lot lately. I slowly got up and changed into my usual outfit,then I walked to my office,avoiding running into anyone. I sat down at the desk and began running through the documents until I noticed something between them.

"Huh?"

It was a letter with lumisade's seal. I thought about putting it away and reading it later,but it could have been something important. I quickly opened it and read the first words.

'Dear MC,
I wanted to inform you that I will be visitting the day after tomorrow. I will arrive at about ten in the morning. I hope to see you and your knights healthy and strong. Well,not strong in a physical way.
Sincerely,Lucilicca'

"Hm... What day did the letter arrive?
...I'll have to ask Rouin about this later."

Rouin came in right at that moment. It seemed he was on his way here anyway.

"Ah,Rouin. Perfect timing. When did this letter artive?"

Rouin hesitated.

"...The day before yesterday,your highness."

"The day before yesterday? Are you sure?"

"Yes,your highness."

In that moment,I panicked. I didn't know why. Maybe because I was so tired. I got a sudden headache. I put my hand on my head. It hurt. It really hurt. Rouin was worried.

"Are you alright,your highness?"

"Yes,yes,I'm fine. It's just a little headache."

"Do you need me to get Charlotte,your highness?"

I looked at Rouin and thought for a moment. I put my hand back down and shook my head.

"No need. I'm fine,really."

I looked at the documents. Rouin looked at the documents too.

"...Then I shall take my leave."

He turned around and left. I sighed and got back to the documents. There's still time until Lucilicca arrives,so my headache should be gone by then. After half an hour I was finally done with the documents. At least for now. I still have a lot to do. And I also still have to get everything ready until Lucilicca arrives. I sighed and stood up,ready to make sure everything is ready on time. In that moment,Charlotte stormed inside. It surprised me to the point I almost tripped over my own feet.

"Oh,sorry to startle you,your highness!"

"It's alright,but it would be good if you atleast knocked next time."

Charlotte looked at me suspiciously. I got nervous,since I didn't want to worry her with my headache and such.

"Rouin told me you had a pretty bad headache! Why didn't you just tell me,your highness?"

"It's not that bad of a headache Charlotte. You don't have to worry."

The headache wasn't as bad anymore. Now the problem was that I was dizzy.

"Fine. But call me if it gets worse!"

"I will."

I chuckled. Charlotte walked out the door. I walked out right after. I was walking slowly,not wanting to get more dizzy,but it didn't help.

I will leave it at that for now,since I don't want you guys to wait any longer. I'm really sorry that it took so long. I just didn't have the motivation to finish it. The next part will come soon,but right now I will focus in shorter chapters,which means more frequent updates. I will try to uptade once a week but it might not work sometimes since I have to also focus on school right now. I also have to do some things in Lord of heroes,since I have not yet finished the game. Again,I am deeply sorry that you have waited for so long. I hope you guys can forgive me. See you next week.