My MC rating ships 2 + Bonus

<Krom x MC>
Cecerious: I don't.... Why?

<Rosanna x MC>
Cecerious: She doesn't like me like that and I don't like her like that. I also think she would be too strict...

<Solphi x MC>
Cecerious: I don't like her. I mean,she is nice,but her second personality is a bit..... unique.

<Vanessa x MC>
Cecerious: I still remember saying that misleading thing to her....

<Olivia x MC>
Cecerious: I think she is a bit too much for me. I mean,she's young,eccentric (is that the right word?) and good at fighting. I am none of those.

Bonus because this was way too short:
//Lucilicca x MC//

Midnight

The footsteps were getting closer. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I swung open the door and- "HUH??" "Oh my god- You startled me! I was just about to knock."
"MC,It's the middle of the night... Why are you here?" "I missed you." I looked at him/her in shock. He/she came all the way to Lumisade just because he/she missed me?! As I looked at him/her with a confused look,he/she took my hand and held it close to his/her chest. I opened my mouth slightly to speak,but before even a word came out,he/she kissed me. Surprised by his/her sudden action,I pulled away. Slowly backing off,he/she licked his/her lips. "Now,can you show me where the guest room is? I forgot." All I could do was stare at him/her with a baffled look. How could this man/woman kiss me and then go on as if nothing happened?

If you want me to make a chapter of the story above,please tell me in the comments! Also,the next chapter will feature the drawing I did (Male MC with cat ears). I'm also thinking about making a bonus chapter,but I'm not quite sure. Anyway,have a good day/night!