Even more AU's

Dragon AU:
Everyone is basically half dragon. Some rarer than the other.

Only dragon AU:
MC is the only Half dragon that still exists,he's/she's keeping it a secret.

Ancient AU:
This is an AU that I put my MC in. Basically,MC lived through centuries,he can even be called ancient. To the knights,he's/she's a precious artifact.

War AU:
The entire world is at war. MC is more chaotic than ever.

Planned AU:
Everything was planned all along. MC is called 'Evil genius'.

Betrayal AU:
Either MC gets betrayed,or MC is the traitor. You choose...

Great loss AU:
MC is killed by the hands of the emperor,who greatly regrets his decision. Now he needs to live his life all over again,with the burden of MC never returning....

(Kid)ding AU:
MC gets forced to drink a peculiar potion,which turns him into a child. Now the knights (and everyone else) have to take care of this troublesome child.

"Checkmate" AU:
Everything is like a game of chess to MC,and in his final moments,his last words were "Checkmate....". Right after he said that,the enemy was slain.

Orange flowers AU:
The knights (MC's friends) died in a field of yellow flowers,which then turned red from the blood. He kept these flowers till the end of his life,which made the flowers turn orange (from the blood)

Abusive AU:
MC's parents were abusive,causing him to think it's how parents usually behaved. Sometimes MC acted like his parents,but apologised right after. It's clear he doesn't want to be like them,but is it possible?

That's it for this chapter! Have a good day/night.