Biiig story chapter

Sorry about the title, just couldn't find a good name for this chapter ;-;

I hope you enjoy this, have fun!
_______________________________________

Lord slowly stood up from their desk chair, still dizzy from all the paperwork they had to do since they sent Rouin on vacation. Lord had to meet with a lot of people today. They wanted to go to a nice restaurant with Joshua, go shopping with Johan, drink tea with Lucilicca and spend the evening with Kartis. Although the monarch still had a lot of work piled up, they couldn't let their dear friends down. After checking if their clothes were alright for going outside (without getting recognized) they made their way to meet up with Joshua.

Meanwhile, Joshua was standing at their meet up spot. An old stone bridge with a quiet atmosphere. He yawned and stretched, looking at the village nearby. He was in a pretty bad mood, until he saw Lord rushing towards him from the distance. Joshua started moving slowly, his pace increasing with the increase of joy he felt. Joy wasn't the only thing he felt. Relief. Relief that the Lord had come, for him, someone who has tried to murder them.

When the both of them were close enough, Joshua pulled the Lord into a hug. It was quite an unusual way for Joshua to show his affection, so the Lord was happy. They smiled brightly at the pink haired man, waiting for him to say something after their hug, though not a word was spoken. Joshua hesitantly reached for the Lord's hand. When they noticed it, they grabbed Joshua's hand, smiled at him happily and started walking over the bridge without a word. Joshua followed. Hand-in-hand the both of them walked around, until they found their way to a little restaurant. It was small, but it was very popular. The Lord let go of the others hand and motioned for Joshua to lead them inside.

Joshua nodded and lead the Lord inside of the beautiful restaurant.

"It's really pretty here.",they said. Almost as pretty as you, is what Joshua would have said if he wasn't busy trying to find a free table. 

When the pink-haired man found a free table, he grabbed the Monarch's hand and ran over to the table for two. It was quite convinient that it was the only table left, especially because Joshua had planned something for this very special (at least for him) day.

The pink haired man sat down and motioned for the other to do so too. After Lord sat down, he continued to admire the well decorated walls, the
pretty flowers on the table, and the beautiful person on the other side of the restaurant. While the monarch was looking at someone else, Joshua was searching for something. He was searching for a bouquet of red roses and violets, as they symbolise the two major things he feel towards the other. When Joshua found the flowers, he put them to the side to grab them for later.

After ordering and eating their food, the both of them talked a little. After all, they still had time. And Joshua knew that. But he still hurried through the conversation for some reason. When the monarch finally started talking about the flowers decorating the restaurant, Joshua stood up, confusing them. He grabbed the flowers and held them towards the other.

"I.. I like... no, I love you. I love you, Lord. From the moment you invited me to be a knight, until forever. I love you."

He looked away, a slight blush on his face. The Lord turned a shade of red that they didn't even know existed, and fumbled to find the right words.

"Joshua, I... I really don't know how to respond to that. Just.. Just give some time to think, please."

They reluctantly grabbed the flowers and admired them before rushing out of the restaurant. Violets mean loyalty. Red roses mean love. Lord was aware of that. Lord was also aware that Joshua was taught these things, just like they were. They tightened their grip on the bouquet, running to their castle.

When they arrived, they hurried to their room, placing the flowers in a very pretty, empty vase. Then they broke down on the bed, covering their face with their hands. Not only were they nervous, they were also confused, tired, and dissappointed. Dissappointed in themselves, for not finding a better response and leaving the man all alone in that pretty little restaurant. But their breakdown didn't last long, as soon as they had calmed down a bit, someone knocked on the door.

"Your highness? We agreed to go shopping, I'm here to pick you up."

It was Johan. Lord's cute little blond knight with fluffy hair and black glasses. In an instant, Lord was walking towards the door. Maybe their knight could cheer them up a bit?

"Ah, Johan. Thank you for picking me up, or else I might have lost track of time."

The knight smiled softly at them.

"No matter, your highness. It is my responsibility to make sure you are safe and sound. Also, I have something special planned for today, so please, look forward to that."

The monarch hoped for it to not be a confession. But his hopes were in vain. Johan was, indeed, going to confess.

The both of them made their way to the mall, but at one point Johan stopped and led the Lord to a cherry tree on a small hill, away from civilisation. Then Johan got on one knee and kissed the lords hands. Well, his gloves to be exact. The blond looked up at the usually smaller man, a smile making it's way to his face. Lord, who was even redder than with Joshua, if that was even possible, couldn't help but adore the person on his knees right in front of them. However, their Expression completely changed when they heard the next sentence.

"Your highness, no, Lord, I love you. You don't need to return my feelings, I just.. had to get this off my chest."

The knight looked away embarrassed, still holding the hands of the other person, who was only staring at him in shock and disbelief. Not even answering, they removed themselves from their knights hands, and ran away, leaving the knight shocked and worried.

They couldn't take this. Not wanting to waste time, they ran to Lucilicca, who was already preparing some thea for the both of them. Using this opportunity, Lucilicca started to also confess.

"Lord, I lov-"

"No! Um– I mean, I need some time, bye!"

And the Lord rushed off. They didn't look where they were going, and bumped into someone. Someone with a familiar smell.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, MKartis?"

They looked up and saw familiär white hair and deep black eyes staring at them. It seems they had to spent time sooner than anticipated. Kartis brought them to a small hotel and ordered some alcohol. He was also planning to confess, but didn't have the courage. His solution? Getting so drunk that he finally has the courage to confess. However, it seemed that the Lord had was more to drink than Kartis. So much that they might even pass out. Kartis took this chance and confessed, although very fast.

"Lord, I... IloveyouandIdon'tknowhowtoactuallyreallytellyouyoudon'thavetoreturnmyfeelings, I'm sorry, was that too fast?"

No, it wasn't too fast. That was what the Lord had wanted to say, but the only thing that came out was..

"..Eh?"

And then they passed out. Perhaps they had too much alcohol, but it could also be the many confessions they got today. Now, you're also a Lord, arem't you? Well, how about we start with the confessions, your highness? Me first: I am very proud of you, and very happy that you read this book. Thank you, truly. When I started this, I never thought that so many people would read this, nor did I think that I'd ever get any comments. Thank you so,so much for your support!

This was very fun to make, though the ending was quite rushed. There may be some mistakes, but it shouldn't be too many. There will be one more chapter for this book that will come in a few weeks, or maybe never. Depends on my mood. Also, I meant what I said at the end. Thank you. Have a good day/night, good luck, perhaps we'll meet each other again on some random fanfic.