A christmas dilemna

It was a cool christmas eve,and everyone was preparing their presents,when all of a sudden...

*Bam*

There were loud footsteps. Unusually loud footsteps. As it could be a potential enemy,the one closest to the footsteps, Johan, had equipped himself with a sword worthy of a great knight. However,when Johan recognised the footsteps,he immeadiatly rushed out of his room. Standing before him was the one who angrily stepped through the halls. The monarch of Avillon. Johan immeadiatly stiffened at the sight of his lord. The yin-haired man looked quite pissed off, and his hair and clothes were wet and covered in frost. It was an... interesting sight.

"What happened,your highness?!"

"Someone pulled a stupid prank on me. Normally I would just laugh it off,but this was too far. The presents I got were ruined, and so is my outfit and hair. And it's freezing cold."

The monarch glared at Johan,making the blond man worried.

"...You can come into my room. It's warm in there."

But the smaller man declined,thanked him, and continued his angy walk down the hall. The next person they met was Fram. Worried,Fram also invited the monarch to her room,but they declined and kept on walking. After the other knights have been informed about Lords bad mood,they decided to cheer him up with some flowers and a warm cup of tea. However,they could not find the yin-haired man. He was nowhere to be found. So they went outside to the nearest village and decided to ask around. Afterall, the monarch couldn't have gone far with his physical abilities.

"Excuse me, have you seen their highness? Black hair,black eyes,looks pretty and weak?"

"I'm sorry,have you seen a pretty and black haired guy around here?"

They asked the townsfolk around, but to no avail. Then they went back to the castle, preparing for another, thorough search, until they heard a noise coming from the basement. Iz sounded like an explosion, and the first to rush to the basement door was, of course, Johan.

Sorry, dicontinued! When I have time I'll continue this, because it's really bugging me that I haven't done so yet. Anyway, Have a good day/night!