Bonus chapter (Apology)

Here's a little story as an apology for the last chapter! This contains Kartis x male Lord,so if you don't like that ship,I apologize! This'll be a little angst and fluff. I've never written anything like this before,so I'm sorry if it's bad.

MC was crouchimg in corner of his darkened room,lokking at the books on the floor,crying. All of those books were filled with memories. Memories he doesn't want to ever forget. His knights. His friends. His adventures. Jac. Emile,son of a farmer. People he can't meet anymore. People who vanished from his line of sight. People he won't ever see again,at least not in this life. The door creaked as a tall figure came walking in,makibg the smaller man look up to see who it was. MCs eyes widened as he saw his white-haired lover stepping through the dark wooden door. The taller man was taking little steps towards his boyfriend,who tried to wipe away his own tears,without success.

"Why are you crying,dear?",said Kartis,sitting down next to his little king,who was looking at the opposite direction. He didn't want Kartis to see him like this. Not now,not ever. However,when Kartis turned the smaller mans head towards himself,the monarch didn't have the strength to resist. The yang–haired man couldn't stand tears falling down his self-declared rivals face.

Noticing this,the monarch stammered:"I'm scared... of forgetting." Kartis looked at him with a confused look,now putting an arm around the smaller male,making sure he couldn't escape in the middle of the conversation. Not like he had the intention to. The yin–haired man continued:"I promised...to remember them. Everyone. But... I'm afraid of breaking taht promise. I noticed myself forgetting more things lately. It's stressing me out." The monarch had now buried his face in his hands.

The bigger male pulled the monarch closer,comforting him:"You won't forget them. I'm sure of that. And even if you do,I'll help you remember.  Everyone will help you if you ask them." The dark–haired male buried his face in the others shoulder. "I don't want to bother them. They've already helped me more than enough.",he spoke quietly. Kartis pulled his lover into his lap. They were now in a much more intimate position,which didn't seem to bother them. "So have you. You don't have to worry. They help you,you help them. That's how you do things,right,rival?" That nickname earned the emperor a slap in the face. A surprisingly painful one at that. "Oh,shut up with your riavl nonsense. That's in the past.",the yin–haired male spat out. However,the emperor ignored that and started teasing his little king. "Remember what you said? 'Why not give me something less... Eh sounding?' Haha." "Quiet!"

By the time the two stopped arguing the monarchs tears had dried. After a while he fell asleep,to the surprise of the yang–haired male. As he didn't wnat to wake his lover up,he moved as little as possible,staying in the floor until his eyes started closing. And so,they slept through the whole night,in a... rather intimate position.

I know this was quite short but I list motivation in the middle of this and I'm tired as hell,have good day/night! Also,sorry for any spelling mistakes or missing words,I can't really think straight anymore. Maybe I'll do a longer Version of this someday.