Short new years special

On new years eve, in a castle far, far away, there lived a special–or perhaps just drunk– monarch with their knights. Even Rouin, the administrator of Avillon, spared some free time just for a little celebration– and the work ahead of him. It was just a few more hours until the new year started, but some were already really drunk. In fact, there were only few who were still sober. Under them was Charlotte, a cheerful healer, Lyn, an experienced alchemist, Mei Ling, a young-looking shamaness and Rouin, the talented administrator. Of course, some of the drunk ones were only slightly drunk. The other ones are.. Well, let's be true, they're basically lost causes in that state. I mean, being able to act sober until knocking over a large amount of glasses and almost landing face first in their remains isn't that good. But of course, the monarch of Avillon managed to do so, 1 hour before midnight. Even drunk Fram, who was perhaps the most drunk of them all, was surprised. Until she did the same. That was when they decided they probably shouldn't put any kind of alcohol on the table before midnight. With the monarch and Fram knocked out, only 9 remain conscious. But not for long. The next one who fell because of alcohol was Cannae, the citadels annoying fairy. Swaying from side to side until landing in the face of a surprised Lyn... How unique. The next to fall was Mikhail, the adorable archer. It was a wonder he stayed awake that long, as his face was already red since the first drink. Nobody expected him to last long. Next was Schneider. The proud therian that was so loud that it was quite noticable when he passed out. He passed out so unspectacular that I won't even describe it. The only drunk one left was Zaira. She made it until midnight, but passed out right after another drink. Charlotte and Lyn brought the monarch to their room and Rouin and Mei Ling took care of the rest. After, they (everyone except Rouin) went to bed and slept peacefully.

Happy new year!!! :D
It's finally 2023 for me! Probably gonna work more on Lord of heroes this year. Sorry for the rushed end, I ran out of time. Have a good day/night! :D