Steph&Mason Mount

A/N hey guys, I thought I would write this one to ease myself back into writing, remember if you would like one just read the requirements, thank you❤️

"Are you ready to go?" Mason asked as I slipped on my necklace, whilst looking in the mirror.

He was stood behind me, hands on waist, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah" I smiled at him through the mirror. "I just need to slip on my shoes"

We were heading to my best friend, Olivia's wedding and I was a bridesmaid.

I was happy for her and happy to be a bridesmaid but I couldn't help wishing it was me.

Mase and I had been together for nearly 8 years now and the question never came. I had a feeling it would one day but I was hoping soon.

I slipped on my silver heels then checked my reflection in the mirror as Mason headed into the ensuite to finish his hair.

I had a royal blue floaty dress with the silver heels and I loved the way it looked.

"You look beautiful Steph" as he pulled on his suit jacket, double checking he had everything.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself"I blushed back.

He gave me his famous grin then disappeared down the stairs.

I grabbed my clutch and double checked I had everything.

Phone ✔️
Make up✔️
Perfume ✔️
Purse✔️

Happy that I had everything, I headed downstairs to find mase waiting in the living room.

"Ready to go?" I asked and he nodded standing up.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I've ordered the Uber"

I nodded. We both could drive but since it was a wedding we thought we'd make a night of it.

Masons phone buzzed.

"Ubers here"he informed me, heading to the door.

I quickly grabbed a light coat in case it was cold later and followed him outside.

We got in the Uber and headed to the wedding.

.....
The ceremony was over and it was time for  Olivia to throw her flowers. She threw them and I caught them.

Everyone clapped and Olivia smiled, signalling for me to turn round.

When I did, I was shocked.

There was Mason on one knee with a ring box in his hand with the most beautiful ring inside.

"I know you've been waiting on this day for what seems forever and I thought today should be the day. So..." He paused as I looked down at him, trying not to cry. " Steph,Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I answered, tears beginning to fall.

Cheers erupted around us and Olivia ran over.

"I'm so happy for you" she whispered in my ear so I could hear above the noise.

"I'm sorry it was on your wedding day" I replied, wiping the tears of joy that had filled my eyes.

"I knew Mason was going to do that" she waved me off. , infact both Kai and I knew" she smiled as my mouth opened in shock. "Now let's party!" She yelled.

I turned to face mason and planted a kiss on his lips. " I can't believe this is happening!" I squealed.

"Its happening Mrs mount" he winked and planted a kiss back on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him as a slow song began.

I couldn't stop smiling nor could I believe that I was finally going to be Mrs Mount.

A\N hope this seemed okay guys!
Remember if you would like one, read the requirements💖

If you liked please vote, thank you ❤️