Steph&Ben Chilwell

A/N get requesting if you would like one! Also don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. I appreciate all feedback💙

"I can't do this any more" I spoke softly, toying with a ring on my finger.

I was trying so hard not to cry. I didn't want to this. I didn't want to end things with Ben but I had to.

I recently came across proof that he had been cheating with a girl named Alexa and it's tore me to bits.

Ben looked up from his phone, eyes wide in shock.

"What did you say?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"I know Ben" I sighed as I looked across the room at him."And it's the reason I can't be with you anymore"

Tears began to fill my eyes but I couldn't let them fall so I swallowed the lump that would make them fall quicker than the water coming down a water slide.

"You know what?"

But looking at him, I could see the panic flash in his eyes.

"I know about Alexa" I rolled my eyes.

"She was just some girl who approached me in the bar one night who was a fan of the team. It's no big deal" he shrugged and turned back to his phone.

"No big deal?!" I shouted. "She was a pretty big fucking deal Ben since you decided to sleep with her!"

"I-i didn't" he stuttered. "If it's the papers you've got this from. I really don't know why you read them. You know what their like"

"I've seen the proof" a tear slid down my cheek. "And no it wasn't the papers. It was Alexa herself"

He stared at me like he didn't believe me.

"She sent me the photos of you in her fucking bed Ben!" I shouted. "If I remember correctly the message read. 'looks like your man can't stay loyal when he's around me. Enjoy the pics hun'

His face went pale. "I'm sorry"

I got up and went to leave the room, pausing at the door. "Sorry isn't good enough Ben. It's over"

I went into the kitchen and started to sob.

I didn't want to say goodbye but I didn't see how I could stay with him after he cheated. I couldn't trust him.

"Please don't end it" he came into the kitchen. " I felt like you were pushing me away"

"How was I pushing you away?" I rolled my eyes.

"Your always spending time with Mason"

"Because he's my friend just like he's yours"

"Yeah? Well I've heard stories too!" He spat

"What kind of stories?" I challenged him.

"That you've been sleeping with him!"

The statement threw me. I loved mason like a brother.

"And where the fuck did you hear this?"

"Alexa said she overheard you both speaking about it over coffee.

I laughed. "Ben, Alexa is talking shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she's saying this just so you'll stay with her"

"I'm sorry for saying that..." He trailed off. "I don't want Alexa, I want you"

I shook my head. "There's a difference Ben, I would never cheat on you because I love you so much but it's obvious you don't love me that much that you would believe some bullshit lies about me and your friend" another tear slid down my cheek and I quickly brushed it away. "None of us would betray you, the way you have me! So I'm sorry but it's over"

"I guess I can't change your mind?"

I shook my head again.

He left the kitchen silently and shortly after I heard the front door close.

A few seconds later, my phone lit up with a text.

Ben
I'll always love you Steph. I know I've did you wrong and I will do absolutely anything to fix this. I don't know what I was thinking... B x

I placed my phone down and silently sobbed.

I'm sure I'd be okay, right?