Steph&Kai Havertz

Here I am standing in a busy airport about to say goodbye to my boyfriend..

He was leaving me here in London whilst he headed to Germany to see family plus play with the Germany team in their upcoming games. I was staying behind due to work commitments and I hated it!

"It will fly by" Kai spoke,leaning his chin on my head.

"I know" I sighed. "But I'm going to miss you. Just wish I could come support you at the games"

"I know but there is always next time"

I nodded. "I guess"

He placed a light kiss on my forehead.

The call came over the tannoy and I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry.

"I have to go now" he wrapped his arms around me and I breathed in his scent.

"I wish you didn't have to go" I looked up to him, a small smile on my face.

He smiled back at me. "I won't be gone for long and we'll facetime every night"

He was trying his best to keep me positive about him leaving but I knew that as soon as I got home I'd spend a half hour crying.

Now, your probably saying "it's only two weeks!" And yes it's. But it's also the first time he's had to leave me on my own. We do everything together.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I hugged him a little tighter as the final call came over the tannoy.

"I'm going to miss you babe"

He leaned down and placed a soft but longing kiss on my lips.

"I love you" he called over his shoulder as he headed to the gate.

"I love you too"I called back and turned to head to the exit.

I got in the car and drove home. I opened the door, kicked off my shoes then curled up on the couch and began to cry...

****

My phone pinged a little while later i guess I must have fell asleep. I picked it up and looked at the screen expecting it to be Kai but it wasn't..it was my boss.

Sarah

Good news for you! Looks like you'll be able to join Kai in Germany after all!! The shoot you were supposed to be on has been cancelled.. I've booked you in for a fortnights holiday! See you when you return... Sarah x

I jumped up from the sofa and screamed in excitement that I'm certain the neighbours probably think I'm getting robbed..

Looks like I'm heading to Germany and surprising my boyfriend.. I can't wait!

A/N part two incoming. Please request one if you would like. Also give me ideas on what I can write about in the meantime! Thank you!