K& João Félix

"Do you fancy going to the club tonight?" João asked as we finished up dinner.

"Yeah if you want. Anyone else going?" I asked as I cleared the plates away.

"Yeah. Kepa and Andrea are going. So is Kai and Sophia and I think Mason and Ben are too"

"Then I'm in" I smiled at him.

I always loved a night out with Andrea and Sophia. I suppose the boys in the team were okay too.

"Great. I'll text the group chat and let them know we're just getting ready and we'll meet them there"

I nodded. "I'm just going to go and get ready"

João never replied, he was too busy typing in the groupchat.

I climbed the stairs and went into out shared walk-in wardrobe. I browsed the rails before settling on a silver playsuit that I would pair with my black heels and black coat.

I laid the outfit on the bed and headed for a shower

I laid the outfit on the bed and headed for a shower. Once showered, I took a seat at the dressing table and did my make-up. I went for full glam and then curled my hair. Then got changed into my outfit before grabbing my clutch bag and going downstairs.

I entered the living room to find João was already dressed. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful" he breathed, checking me out from head to toe

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself" I returned the compliment.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah" I replied.

"I'll order the Uber. Everyone is already at the club waiting on us"

***
We arrived at the club and headed inside to find everyone in a booth waiting. Music was blaring and drinks were flowing.

"Hi!" The girls jumped up to greet me excitedly as we entered the booth, the boys doing the same to João.